CHAPTER 9~ lost

Minutes later Andy was lost, still trying to find a way out. He began to hear familiar voices. They seemed to be getting closer.

For some unknown reason panic slammed through Andy and he ran behind to white loveseat in the center of the room, but not before tripping and knocking over a creepy decorative santa.

"What was that?" Andy heard Brook's small voice squeak.

"Probably a burglar!" Jack said, sounding afraid. Andy could practically hear rye roll his eyes.

"Marvey is here, there is no way if someone is here to steal our stuff" it was the name Andy had heard on his first run. Suddenly it all pieced together. They were the voices, he passed this place every day and never heard them after that, but he hadn't recognize their voices when he'd met them. Andy mentally facepalmed, hissing as he crawled forward an inch on his knees. But who was Marvey?

Then it hit him like a tonne of bricks. Mikey and Harvey. Duh! And that meant that Jacklyn was Jack an Brooklyn. Andy wonder what his and Rye's ship name would be, andryan? Nah, randrew? Nop- wait what am I thinking! Andy shook his head and it connected with the arm of the sofa. He groaned and clutched his head but froze, eyes wide, upon remembering that he wasn't alone.

"Grab the bat. Who ever it is, is behind the couch" Jack whisper-shouted.

"Hang on-" Rye said.

"... what?" Brook squeaked after a moment of silence.

" I- I recognise that groan... But how did he find this place?" Rye whispered.

"Who? He who?" Jack asked

"Andy..."

"Andy! Andy's here?!" Brook appeared behind the couch with an excited face and fell on the other blond.

"Andy!" All air left Andy's lungs upon impact.

"Brooky... Can't breathe" he struggled.

"Oopsie" Brook giggled, getting off of Andy. Andy ruffled his hair and stood up.

"Here, let's go make some yea, you can tell us how you got here" rye offered after he had enough of them staring awkwardly. Andy nodded and followed the other three to the kitchen. Before entering Rye froze and Andy looked at him curiously. He was staring into the kitchen,

"What?" Andy asked once he realised all three of them were stood still. He peeked into the kitchen and his eyes widened in bewilderment, as he took in the sight of a monkey suit with striped clothes.

"What the-" Andy started. Then the monkey stood up, knocking over the stool it was sitting on and pushed past them.

"What... What was that?" Andy asked.

"Um... I don't know" jack answered.
(Guys I had to 😂)

-

"Ah, look who finally decided to join us" jack said as Mikey and Harvey walked in. Harvey blushed and his his face in Mikey's neck. Mikey just grinned and sat them down next to Jack who had Brook curled in his lap. Jack then stood and carried Brook out of sight,

"Where are the-" Mikey cut Andy off with a pointed look.

"Oh" the blond blushed and glanced at Rye.

"So you and Harv huh?" He said to Mikey.

"Yup, the day after tomorrow, Monday, marks a year. We're going strong" Mikey kissed Harvey's lips sortly and a pang of jealousy sparked in Andy, he wished he had that. Andy glanced at Rye again but immediately looked away when he caught his gaze, he blushed crimson.

"Hey, you guys knew he was here?" Rye suddenly asked Mikey about Andy.

"Yeah, he walked in on us" Mikey shrugged, shaking his head. Harvey squealed in delight when he was splattered with water droplets from Mikey's hair. Andy realised that they were both freshly showered.

"you guys have water here?"

"Yes, Mikey's parents pay for it as long as he keeps an A average at school." Rye answered.

"Wow"

"It's okay though cause is very smart,.top of our class" Harvey said kissing his boyfriends cheek.

Andy laughed, which turned into a gasp, "Marvey, have you guys ever seen a monkey in stripped clothing, like someone in a monkey suit?" He asked.

"Yeah, have you?" Rye added.

"No... Harv?"

"Nope"

"There was literally one here earlier, it was in the kitchen having some tea, the most bizzare thing" Rye shook his head.

-

Short chapter but the next is going to be so juicy, I'm so excited!!!! You should be to.

See you on the flip side!