Kidnapped

"The discovery of the disappearance of two siblings have been a great shock to their mother, Ms Huang. Isabelle, only seven years old,and her elder brother, Edward,ten years old, have been discovered missing yesterday afternoon when Ms Huang had came back from work.Here we have on Live where the officers have been investigating the scene."

The reporter paused.

"Oh,  uh, it looks like we have something...What is it? It appears to be a note... Right, we have got a clear picture! The note reads..."

"Dear Lady Huang,

We'd like to congratulate your daughter Isabelle and your son Edward have been chosen. It must be rather an honour though we see that you might be...somehow disturbed.

We're just borrowing them and there would be a fee sent to you, either by post or...we have our ways. If they succeed with what they have to do, well,they'll be great! They'd probably be billionaires or something like that in the future, but if they don't...well...there would be a wag of money delivered to you with our greatest appologies. But don't worry ! Almost 30% of us make it there! 

Yours sincerely, The Sky Net."

Thousands of news like this swept over the world in a week. All the same situations, done by this Sky Net. No finger prints, no clues, no nothing.Just the letter of apology.

The person in the shadow switched the screen off. "Nicely done. go take your award. Though what was it about the tone in the letters?"Surprisingly, the voice belonged to a very young girl, about 14 years old.The boy standing behind her grinned. He looks good, about the age of 17, though the faint white scar that stretched across his left brow made him more dangerous."It's just a little fun, oh, and,you know those newbs, where are we gonna but them?"The girl knitted her eyebrows, thought about it, and said"Phoenix Chamber."

"What? But that's-"

"Phoenix Chamber."She said it with great certainty."I foresee that there's going to be some great initiates this season,and I don't want anyone hurt.Oh, and, separate the boys and girls." The boy was bewildered. But anyhow, he put one leg down and half kneeled with his hands crossing in front of his chest; left one in a fist and the right one in a eagle like claw."Obeyed"

"Oh, and get the others from Shadow headquarters ready...no, actually, just get your team."

The boy looked up in ecstasy."Are we..." The girl tilted her head."Yes.And you don't want to be missing this one."