1. Back to Forks

"Carlisle?" I whisper, my voice rising a couple of octaves.

"It isn't permanent, Henry. I know of Afton's ability...I just didn't realise he could do it to multiple people at a time...I suppose he's gotten stronger." Carlisle mumbles, and despite the circumstances, his eyes light up at the new piece of information.

"So what do we do?!" I ask in a panic.

Baby Edward and Baby Jasper are looking intently at Carlisle, while baby Emmett and baby...dad are wrestling. Baby mum seems younger than the others. Edward holds her hand tightly, already playing daddy.

"We have to move," Esme says simply.

"Where?" Bella breathes.

"Forks, everyone would have forgotten about us by now..." Alice whispers.

She bends down and scoops up her husband. Jazz doesn't look thrilled, he pouts and rolls his eyes.

'Henry!' I hear Edward's high pitched baby voice in my head, screeching. I glare daggers at my grandfather, who is a baby, and mutter, "What?" under my breath.

'I'm hungry!' he says in my head.

"Well, say it out loud so Bella can hear!" I snap. I know I'm being mean and all of that, but seriously! I haven't wrapped my head around the whole thought that my parents and grand-uncles and grandfather are babies! Cut me some slack!

"Bewwa? I'm hungwy!" Edward murmurs in his high baby voice, causing everyone but me to jump. The girls all croon, and I see Edward grimace at his own voice.

'Unbelievably embarrassing...shouldn't have said a word' he thinks to himself, making me chuckle. He glares at me, and I just raise my eyebrows. He's not even up to my knees, what's he gonna do?

"Baby Edward is hungry?" Bella croons, cradling her husband to her chest.

Mum gurgles something and dad crawls over to her, his shaggy hair flopping into his face. I guess I'm stuck taking care of my parents then. Carlisle's frustrated and in his study, trying to figure out what to do, while Esme is in there trying to comfort him. Rose and Alice are crooning over their husbands.

Rose has this crazy look on her face. I guess she finally got the baby she always wanted. And who would have guessed, baby Emmett is adorable. There's no way anybody would have guessed what the grown up, or rather teenage him would be like.

Bella is cradling Edward, crooning. And Alice is taking detailed measurements of Jasper. Heh, Jazz is in for a fashion show!

I sigh and sit down, crossed legged on the carpet, watching my mum and dad. Time to repay the favour, I suppose.

Dad waddles up to me, and sits down opposite me. His baby face is angelic, but in his eyes I see frustration.

'This isn't fair' he grumbles in his head.

"I know, da. I wish I knew how to shield you guys. We wouldn't be in this load of shit if I had taken the time to learn that!" I mutter in frustration. Dad pats my knee.

'Don't blame yourself, Hen.' He thinks to me. I nod weakly. 'I am kinda hungry though,' he continues, grinning.

"Ugh!" I groan. Scooping him up in one hand and mum in the other.

"What you hungry for, da?" I ask. Rose and Alice's laughter greet my ears. I raise my eyebrow wondering what they're laughing at.

"It's nothing, Hen...it's just so ridiculous hearing you call Jake your dad!" Rose chuckles. I join in the laughter. I imagine if anyone saw us, they'd think I'm insane!