Chapter 13: *Insert Smirk Here*

Not So Simple

Chapter 13: *Insert Smirk Here*

 “How are you feeling Miss. Stewart” I look over at the nurse walking through the door, but don’t say anything. I hate that I feel so, weak and useless. “Miss. Stewart” She ask, I stare at the roof.

I sigh “is Chase okay” I ask, feeling so stupid, if I didn’t tell him anything he would have been okay. The tears begin to fall again. I hate this

“He is fine, sweetie, he will be fine” she says grabbing the folder and walking out. Three days of being stuck in this hospital. I had to stay because of the shock, I fainted so many times it isn’t funny. Chase had to have surgery, and was induced in a coma. They say he should wake up soon. Our kids are still missing, I have no idea where they are and I hate it, I just want them back.

I look over at the door; I just want to get out of her. Pulling the blanket off, I begin to stand up my legs feeling wobbly, but I get over it walking to the door, leaning on the walls to keep me steady. When I get to Chase’s room, I see him and the cords, coming from everywhere, all hooked up to machines. The tears begin to fall again “I’m so sorry Chace” I say, hoping for a reply but he just laid there. Not moving, not doing anything, just lying there.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” I sob, sitting on the seat beside his bed. “Chace I promise you, I will get our boys back” I cry and sit, still waiting for him to wake up.

***

“Miss Steward, Miss Stewart” I slowly open my eyes, seeing the nurse softly smiling at me. “Hey sweetie you have been discharged” The sweet nurse smiles. I nod, standing up. I was about to leave, when I look back over at Chace lying in the bed, looking as still as he was before I drifted off to sleep.

After I was changed back in my clothes, I got my stuff and the discharged papers; they called a taxi for me, as my car got damaged during the ‘accident’ Ha accident my ass.

So sitting in the taxi on my way home, and I still don’t have any words, I am so lost I just want my boys back. I pay the taxi driver walking up to my house. I wasn’t even thinking straight I just want my kids, back.

‘Where are they’ was all that was running through my head. I shakily open my door, hoping it will be like a day coming home from work, where my boys run up to me. But it wasn’t they weren’t there, nothing was there, it was just an empty house. I hear the phone ring, I run to it, realizing it was wasn’t ringing, and I don’t know what that ringing sound was.

I walk up to my room, putting on jeans, t-shirt and a black jacket. I think it’s time to find my kids. I walk to the garage seeing the car Chase has been using. I drive, around not so sure where I am going, I don’t really know what to do, but I know that if I don’t find my kids, I think I will go crazy. I think I will lose it again.

---------------------------------------------------------Chace POV-------------------------------------------------------

“How are you feeling Mr. Hastings” The Doctor ask, I nod my throat still really dry, and sore from the coma, that I was apparently in because of the shooting, Can you believe it, that dickhead shot me.

“Hey sweetie” I look to the door, seeing Mrs. Stewart smiling at me

“Where is April” I chock out, she stares at me warningly.

“She was discharged and no one knows where she is now, probably looking for the kids” Mrs. Stewart cries.

“What are you talking about?” I ask, she sits down and tells me everything that has happened. I was in shock for a matter of five minutes, then I tried to get out and find her, but they wouldn’t let me. “You don’t understand” I yell, but no one’s listens’.

“What don’t we understand Chace, April is out there and we don’t know where she is, she just got out of freaking hospital” Paisley yells, while Ash tries to hold her back from pouncing on me. I mean hello I’m the cripple here.

Did I mention everyone is nearly here except Macey; I have no idea where she is. “Let me explain” I say while they nod “I’m sorry, Mrs. S but I have to bring up Mr. S” I say she sighs looking down nodding. “When Mr. Stewart died, April went through a lot, meaning she had a lot on her plate for a seven year, old, so I helped her, but April has this problem, where if something happens and she can’t change it, she goes in to what is like a panic attack, She can’t get herself out of this, I helped her last time, please I have to find her” I say they stare at me, in shock and a little confused.

“Why didn’t I know” Mrs. Stewart ask, making me shrug. I know for a fact no ones knows, I can’t remember if she told anyone, but I know she tried to keep it a secret. Especially from her mum, Mrs. S went through a lot having a newborn while trying to grieve would be extremely hard, and I know April didn’t want to add anything to her plate.

While everyone was bickering trying to find a way to find, April I was trying to figure out where Coby would go with my kids, and how the hell did he know we were going to be there, how did he know anything that happened. It was like he was prepared for us. I was also thinking, who took the kids while he was shooting me, who took them while he was talking to April. There was someone else there.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I think I might be able to help” A new voice bring them out of the bickering and me out of my thought. Our head look towards the door, to see a tall well not as tall as me (*Insert Smirk Here*) Man standing there, staring at us. He has light brown hair like April, he looks a little scared.

“Alec” Mrs. Stewart says most people looked confused while I was shocked. Why was he here? And, how can he help?

Thanks for Reading

Question: Will Alec be able to help? Do you Remember Alec? (first time roughly meeting him)

Next Update: I will try to update soon, I am a little sick (Cold, I believe)

Please, vote, comment

~Tylah

:0…