Chapter 9: Well that's not supposed to Happen

Not So Simple

Chapter 9: Well that’s not supposed to Happen

There was this woman

And there was this man

There was this moment they had a chance

To hold on to what they had

How could they be so in love?

And still never see

Now nothin' could be sadder than

This woman this woman and this man’

Sitting in the car, as this songs begins to play, god why does it have to be this song. I hum to the song, my dad used to listen to Clay Walker, but this song suddenly had more meaning to me than it ever has. “Are you okay” I look over a Paisley, nodding “I know, you don’t like being away from the boys, but I will tell you now Chase has been trying to make it up to your for weeks, now.  It’s been a month Ape” Paisley says giving me a sympathetic smile, I shake my head, looking straight at the road.

It’s been a little over a mouth, since the news thing, I am so sick of all the paparazzi. The boys still have it in their minds there are not being superstars anymore, and Chase believes he is going to become a police officer. Chace and I haven’t talked about the kiss nor will we ever, it was just a heat of the moment, thing. My little munchkins are at home with their dad, while the boys sent me off with Paisley.

Talking about Paisley, she has gotten really close with Ash, like kissing, and holding hands close, but the refuse to admit they like each other, which is really annoying. To admit it, I think they have been past first base as Paisley, walks into the room smiling like Cheshire cat

Ash; well his mum isn’t getting any better, which got him really down; I believe Paisley is good for him. His sister isn’t every happy either but what can you do their mother sick.

Nick; well he is Nick, what do you suspect, he has been acting really weird I believe but, to me that’s what it seems like, I remember Chase saying his parents aren’t talking to him  “April, are you even listening to me” I look back at Paisley, sighing, she can get annoying sometimes. “I know you miss your boys, but come on one fun day at the mall, you will be fine” she laughs, I smile

“Pas, when you have kids, you won’t want to leave them for a second, and its not I don’t trust Chase, its just…oh I don’t know I bet there playing the video game Chase put in the house” I laugh, so does she.

“I recon you should let him move in” she blurts out looking straight ahead.

I look at her “are you crazy, why would I do that” I growl pulling into the car park of the mall; she looks at me a little shocked.

“Because, he wants to stay with the boys, he wants to be there for you guys that’s why” She say getting out, I follower her, she stares at me

Shaking my head “fine and if I do, what happens after that” I ask, locking my car watching her shrug.

“Just try it, April you will probably love having someone at the house, and I know for a fact the boys will love it, remember what you told me about Con, ask if he is staying this time” she sighs, looking at her toes “please, I will even help you” she say

“Let’s just go shop, and talk about it later” I say she nods, and we walking to the mall.

***

“Oh My God, April you look beautiful” Paisley squeals. I laugh walking to the mirror, I am wearing a sky blue ball gown, and it has a dark purple material around the waist, and has got decoration with flowers. It does look really pretty.

I smile at Pas “thanks, your turn” I say she shakes her head, no.

“Maybe later I’m starving” she laughs, I smile staring at my reflection “are you going to get it” I look at her shaking my head, no “why?” she ask

Sighing and walking into the change room I mumble “I wish” I get out of the dress. “My money, this week goes to the boys” I say, walking back out,

She looks confused. “Doesn’t that happen every week” she ask, I nod laughing. “One thing for you, April”

I groan, “Have you been talking to Simon” I ask, she sighs, and we walk to the mall cafeteria. After we finish eating, I check the time “I guess we should head of” She nods as we walk off to the car.

When we got home, Paisley comes in as Ash is her ride, home “I got ya, daddy” I hear Conner giggle.

“Oh, you did, your beating me, you’re a clever boy” Chase laughs.

“Unwle Ash” Brodie ask

“Yer buddy”

“You plwy” he ask, holding the control to him, Ash smiles grabbing it.

“Daddy, I wuv you” I look over at Conner, who is now hugging Conner

“I love you too, Con” I smile, feeling someone come up behind me. I turn around seeing Paisley who is smiling at me, give me that ‘I told ya so’ look, I sigh, knowing what I have to do. I walk around the corner.

I smile, “Were back” I say walking into the lounge they all look at us.

“Mummy” The boys yell, running over to me, I smile bending down to their height hugging into them. I smile, looking at Paisley who is doing hand singles, at Ash.

He nods, standing up “well I thinks it time, we go , got to um…get Paisley home” he say says, putting his hands in his pockets.

I roll my eyes, standing back up “thanks, for shopping with me Paisley” I smile, she nods smirking at me. I hug her, shaking my head.

“Ask him” she whispers in my ear, I laugh nodding. Chase gets up showing them out, while I sit on the floor, playing with the toy, Brodie handed me.

I watch Chase sit back down, I smile he grins at me. “Hey boys” they look at me, “what would you say if I ask, daddy to move in” I ask, looking at them, out the corner of my eye, I see Chase staring at me wide eyed.

“Is daddy staying” Conner ask, and I look at Chase, who is staring at me, questionably

I smile “if he want to” I say, still looking at Chase, who starts nodding. I smile, “you can stay in the spare room next to the boys” I say he keeps nodding, with a giant smile across his face

“Thank you so much” his smile, (if possible) got a lot big. He bends down hugging into me. I laugh, he is way too happy for a Friday afternoon. When he pulls back, I suddenly miss his touch.

‘Well that’s not supposed to happen’

I smile, at how happy he is, I love this dude, if only I could admit that out loud, I think everything will be fine, but that’s not going to happen so…

‘I guess were all stuffed’

Thanks for Reading

Song: Clay Walker- This Women and This Man

Picture: April-Mae dress she tried on.

Question: What do you think will happen, with Chase moving in?

Next Update: Should be soon, very soon, just please keep reading, voting and commenting

Please, Vote, comment

 ~Tylah