Chapter 6: So Does

Not So Simple

Chapter 6: So Does

So I have decided that I am going to give you the heads up, on how my school, WAS and how it is NOW.

All through primary school, and most of high school I was the shy girl, I had minim of four friends, and mostly everyone hated me, because the three most popular guys were my bestfriends, I had been asked out so many times, it wasn’t funny, but the problem was I cared to much of what people thought of me. When I fell pregnant with the twins, I knew that had to change, I knew I couldn’t continue being afraid if someone thought I was a shank or what other bad names that went around, this is a very small town so news gets around fast, everyone knows everyone.

Year 11 was the year, everything fell into place, everyone knew I had twins, they didn’t know who’s he was. Everyone knew I was a single mother, they didn’t know the father was on tour. Everyone knew I wasn’t what people called me, so when they figured it out that I wasn’t so bad, that’s when it fell into place, I ended up with great friends, not the nerds, or the geeks, but the popular people, and I actually have friends.

There is this one girl, her names Paisley she helped, me though my pregnancy even after what everyone told her, she helped me more than Macey. I am really glad she is my friend, she has helped me though a lot, and she also knows that Chase is the father of the twins.

I pull up at the school, parking next to Paisley. I grab my bag, getting out. I see my friends, most of them look really stuck up, but there okay when you get to know them. “April” I smile, at Coby, he is walking over at me.

I smile “hey, how are you” I ask, he shrugs his shoulders, looking around.

He stares at me, looking a little nervous “can I talk to you later, like after school” he ask, I stare at him a little shock. I nod, he smiles walking away.

I walk up to Paisley who is grin at me. “Heard lover boy is back Ape” she smirks, I shake my head, realizing she is referring to Simon, for some reason she thinks that he likes me. He is Chase’s bestfriend, off limits. “Anyway, how did you go with the Stars” she ask,

I laugh, feeling my phone vibrate but ignoring it “pretty good, actually, except Macey told the boys about the daddy situation” I complain.

Her eyes go wide “what the fuck, is her problem” she growls “I don’t like her anyway, she is a B.I.T.C.H” she says letter for letter. I laugh Macey can be a bitch sometimes, in year eight she kissed my boyfriend. I forgave her, I promised myself, that this was the only time; she hasn’t messed up again until now, with the twins.

We hear people scream, and running to the front of the building. I look at Paisley who shrugs, we follower the crowd pushing our way through, to the front. We see the band Star Grip, that’s what the drama was about. I smirk, watching them get out. Nick looking to proud, Ash looking around, and then Chase gets out, and another flow of screams, gets spread around. Chase looks around, looking straight at me. I watch him; elbow Nick, pointing at us. I grin, as they begin to walk this way.

Everyone’s eyes on us, “There’s my girl” Nick, smirks putting his arm around my shoulders.

I laugh, looking at Chase. “So that’s why you didn’t want a ride, wanted to make an, whatever this is” I laugh looking around, he nods. I look at Paisley who is practically begging me to introduce them. “Guys this is Paisley, Paisley this is the guys, Nick, Chase and Ash” I smile, pointing at them.

She smiles, “Hey, nice to finally meet you” She says, as we see people still staring at us.

I grab my phone, seeing as I have a message from 3 Lisa.