*+. More Than Friends .+*

It took Eijirou only a short time before he was able to seamlessly melt into the kiss. It was soft and sweet, gentle and warming. It made both boys feel fuzzy inside. Bakugou was the first to pull away. He looked embarrassed, but proud. Eijirou looked at him. His beautiful red eyes and blonde hair. Then he remembered the fact that he just kissed his best friend.

"I-I..." he stuttered, the blonde placed a finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Hey...I know...it was my first kiss too..." he laughed, hugging the boy. He didn't want to rush it, but he was scared of how Eijirou would react.

"That...that felt amazing..." Eijirou huffed, cupping the blondes face and holding him tightly.

"Y-you really thing so...?" The blonde blushed, leaning into the redhead's palms. They were soft and warm.

"Yeah...But..."

"But what?"  Katsuki asked

"Does this mean...we're...dating?" He sounded generally confused, it was cute. Bakugou hugged him, letting the boy know his answer.

"Sure..." he whispered into Eijirou's ear, causing him to blush like mad.

"God...you're so cute Katsuki..." Eijirou mumbled, burying his nose into the blonde's soft and spiky hair.

"No I'm not..." Katsuki grumbled, pulling Eijirou in for another soft kiss. It was sweet and passionate, and calming.

"Will your...parents be ok with this?" He asked the redhead once pulling himself away from the kiss. Eijirou smiled, and cupped Katsuki's face in his hands.

"Course they are! You know how they are!" He reassured the blonde, pressing himself into the boys clothing. The fabric was soft and he fell asleep instantly.

Katsuki didn't want to disrupt his slumber, so he gently placed him in a comfortable position on the bed before making his way to the door and leaving.

*+. Later That night .+*

Eijirou slowly shifted around in the sheets. He was barely awake but was able to process what had happened before he fell asleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, checking the time. It read 7:16. Was he really out for that long?

Eijirou noticed that there were a few texts from Bakugou.

Blasty: Yo. Didn't wanna wake you up. Enjoy your slumber?

Blasty: Decided I'd head home. My mom was probably worried sick, you know how she is.

Blasty: Stay safe ok? Love you.

It was that last message that made Eijirou's heart skip a beat. He read the message over and over. Katsuki loved him. Finally, after all these months of waiting, it finally happened.

Eijirou's thoughts were interrupted however when the door swung open. His mother was standing in the doorframe.

"Heard you and Bakugou are dating now hm?" She smirked, watching her sons face turn a bright shade of red and dive for his pillow.

"Y-Yeah...how'd you figure it out?" He stuttered, hiding his face in the cool of the fabric, it wasn't much help.

"Mitsuki told me, I think it was about time you two got together!" She placed her hands on her hips and smiled, "I'll start dinner, why don't you call him?" She suggested and headed downstairs. Eijirou removed his face from the pillow and reached for his phone.

He clicked on the phone app and called Katsuki, his childhood best friend and new boyfriend.

*+. The End .+*

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔 | 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮 🎉