*+. Sour Yet Sweet .+*

"Oi Kirishima?"

"Huh?"

"You alright? You looked like you were about to fade from existence." Katsuki asked.

"Yeah, just thinking about when we first met..." Eijirou smiled, reminiscing when they first met made him get a weird sensation, it tickled his stomach and made him feel all fuzzy.

"Hah...that was almost twelve years ago now wasn't it?" He smirked

"Yeah..." Eijirou replied

"Anyways I'm gonna go catch up on some schoolwork, see you after break!" Katsuki declared, waving goodbye before throwing his lunch tray away and walking to his dorm.

It was then that Eijirou remembered that Katsuki and himself were now in high school. UA high school.

After meeting, they realized they lived close by. In turn, that meant that they would go to the same schools. So they saw each other in kindergarten, then middle school, and now in UA. And even though they weren't in the same classes all those years, they remained good friends, talking at lunch and what not. Eijirou smiled and went to his dorm to relax for a short time before afternoon classes.

He used his key to unlock the door, closing it behind him as he went in. He sighed and laid down on the bed. It was soft and comforting. He thought about all the adventures he had with his childhood friend. He remembered all the times when he got hurt and Katsuki would come to the rescue. It was cute. He was cute. Eijirou flushed a deep red and he buried his face into one of his pillows.

"I can't be in love with Bakugou right? We're just friends..."

After break was over and afternoon classes began, Eijirou walked back from his dorm to the main building. He opened his locker and grabbed his books, stepping into the English classroom. Mina was sitting at a table near the end of the classroom, she waved to Eijirou. He sat down next to her.

"I saw you and Bakugou sitting together at lunch!" She giggled

"Mina shut up! We're just friends!" He blushed

"Yeah, childhood friends!" She added

"Listen Mina, I know he doesn't like me back..." Eijirou sighed, he knew this love was purely one sided.

"Dude, everyone knows you like him!" She gently rubbed circles around his back "I think you're the only one who doesn't!" She whispered

"W-What?! Of course I know! It's just...best friend don't fall in love with each other...do they?" Kirishima looked at her, hope in his eyes.

"Uh dude, just look!" She said, pointing to Kaminari and Jirou. Kirishima has only known Kaminari for a few months but they had become the best of friends. He could say the same with Sero. Even though Kirishima didn't know a lot about Jirou, he knew that she and Kaminari had known each other for a while.

"O-oh!" Kirishima looked at the two, talking and laughing at the desk they shared, his eyes slowly averted back to Mina, she had a warm smile on her face.

"See? Just go tell him! It can't be that hard right?"

"Well I don't know I..." he mumbled, hiding his face with his hand.

"You want me to help?"

"Y-Yes..."