*+. Sickly Sweet yet Bitter .+*

"So Kiri!" Mina said, stretching out on her bed, Eijirou sat on the floor.

"W-well..."

"How long have you had these feelings?"

"Since we started school here..." Eijirou sighed, hugging his knees. He knew he could trust Mina. She was his second friend after Bakugou, they met in middle school.

*+. Three Years Earlier .+*

"Ugh! Where in the world is Katsu-"

"Watch out!"

Kirishima toppled over. A girl laying on top of him, her face clearly flushed red.

"A-ah!" He blushed, quickly pushing her off.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She nervously laughed, Eijirou recognized her, she was a girl from his home room.

"Y-you're-"

"Ashido! Mina Ashido!" She smiled and helped him up.

"Thanks..." Said Eijirou. He still had his long black hair, before entering UA he dyed his hair red.

"You looking for somebody?" The wild amber-eyed girl asked.

"Yes actually...Katsuki Bakugou? Have you seen him around here?"  Eijirou replied

"No! But I can help you find him!" She smiled and tugged him along.

*+. Present .+*

"Listen Kiri, you obviously have to tell him in person!"

"But Mina..."

"Kiri!"

"What if he doesn't feel the same way...?" He mumbled, hugging his knees tighter.

"Kiri..."

She slowly made her way to Kiri, wrapping him in a tight hug.

"What would cause you to ever think that?"

"I don't know..." he sighed, times like this made Eijirou think back to middle school. That was when he started to grow more self conscious, thinking about silly things like if his hair looked ok or if he had the right bag, he slowly got better as the year went on. Thanks to Mina and Bakugou that is. But Eijirou still had times when he felt like he wasn't good enough.

"Cmon! How hard can it possibly be anyways?" She gave him a slight smile.

"You're right...as usual..." he grinned, Mina was like like the mother of the group in a way.

"Good now get out there and talk to him!" Mina dragged Eijirou to the lounge area, Bakugou was sitting on a couch playing with his phone.

"Hey Bakugou!" Mina cheered, pushing Eijirou up to him.

"H-hey Bakugou!" He nervously laughed.

"Yo." Bakugou simply replied. As the years went on, Bakugou became somewhat of a delinquent. This somewhat made Eijirou laugh.

"I'll leave you two be~" Mina swooned, walking off. Bakugou didn't fail to notice the suggestive tone in her voice.

"What's her problem?" He asked, looking up from his phone at Eijirou. Who was playing with the sleeves of his oversized sweater. It looked cute.

"O-oh! You know how Mina is..." he smiled.

"Fair point." He looked back down at his phone.

"Hey Katsuki..."

"Oi?"

"Um I was wondering...maybe we could study together later...?" Eijirou squeezed his eyes shut and keep his hands behind his bad, expecting a no. After all this was Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou was Sure he had much better things to do.

"Sure, why not?" Bakugou smirks, Eijirou opened his eyes. His face slightly pink. Did Katsuki really say yes to him?!

"U-uh yeah! How's 5:30 sound?" He stuttered

"Sure" the response was short but sounded affectionate. Eijirou liked it a lot.

"Great! See you then!" He waved goodbye, making a dash for his dorm.

He practically burst down the door and hopped on his bed, hugging his pillow and blushing madly. He was going to study with Bakugou later, so he decided to get his room ready.

-Time Skip-

Bakugou walked to Kirishima's dorm. A small sigh escaping his mouth as he knocked on the door, he hoped he wouldn't mess this up.