*+. Sugar .+*

"Hey Bakugou!" Eijirou flung open the door and enveloped the blonde in a hug.

"I told you idiot, it's Katsuki!" He snorted, slowly wrapping his arms around the red haired boy in return.

"Sorry sorry!" Eijirou quickly pulled away. Staring at Bakugou.

The blonde studied his face, then his whole. His adorable red eyes, his red hair perfectly framing his face, I long sleeved grey shirt with black shorts.

"Can I come in?" Bakugou finally snapped back to reality, much to his dismay.

"Right!" Eijirou smiled and let him in.

The two studied for a bit. Bakugou having to help Kirishima with most of his math problems.

"Man! I suck at math..." Eijirou slumped against the wall.

"Hey, course you can do this shit!" Bakugou laughed, leaning back as well.

"You really think so?" Eijirou let out a sigh of relief.

"Course I do. I mean you got all the way to UA." He noted.

Eijirou quickly looked at Katsuki, he was smiling. He hardly ever saw him smile. At least, since he started at UA.

"Hey Katsuki?"

"Hm?"

"Do you like anyone at UA?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Katsuki!" Eijirou laughed and hit him with one of his pillows.

"Well not really." Bakugou sighed

"Uh?"

"I don't really find any of the girls in class that attractive to be honest..." he grumbled, Eijirou always asked him the stupidest of questions.

"Oh, sorry!" Eijirou quickly mumbled

*+. Time Skip .+*

They finished studying and Bakugou quickly grabbed his things and made a run for it, slamming the door behind him as he went.

He ran straight to his room, which was conveniently right next door. He swung open the door and shut it fast, placing his stuff on his desk and slowly getting on his bed. His room was cold.

He sighed as he got under the covers and hugged his pillow tightly, imagining it was his best friend.

"Well I do like you..." he mumbled.