*+. A Bitter Beggining .+*

"R-Ryuga s-stop..." A little black haired boy cowered in fear.

"Never you loser!" The other boy gave a push, sending the other boy flailing back landing with a thud.

"W-why..." the black haired boy mumbled.

"Why? Because you're so easy to push around! Cmon boys!" The boy known as Ryuga motioned for his other friends to leave.

They walked away, leaving the black haired boy to cry by himself.

That little boy was named Eijirou.

A short time later...

Eijirou sniffled, examining the scrapes and bruises all over his body. He hated when the other boys would pick on him.

Then by surprise, a blonde boy walked up to him.

"What are you doing on the ground?"

"Uh?" Eijirou looked up. The blonde boy looked about his age. His eyes were a brilliant deep red. He wore a baggy blue shirt and gray shorts, he appeared worried.

"Uh um...I fell..." Eijirou quickly whipped up an excuse.

"Then why do you have all those cuts and scrapes?"

Eijirou looked a The boy, surprised. Normally after making a lousy excuse, whoever asked would just walk away. But this boy was different.

"I Uh was...um..." Eijirou tried to hide his face with his hair.

"Did those boys hurt you?"

"Uh huh..." Eijirou weakly confirmed.

"I know...they're really mean!" The blonde boy smacked his fists together.

"But don't worry! I can handle em'!"

"W-what? N-no!" Eijirou quickly got up, grabbing the blonde's arm.

He whipped around, turning to face Eijirou.

"I-I wouldn't want you to get hurt cause of me..." he mumbled

"A few scrapes aren't gonna knock me down!" The boy simply replied, this fascinated Eijirou. He never knew anyone who was so confident, so manly, Eijirou liked this boys attitude.

"Hey you!" The blonde yelled across the playground.

Ryuga whipped his head around at Bakugou.

"What do you want small fry?" He taunted, his friends started laughing. The boy just stood.

"Come at me!" He raised his hands up and got into a fighting position.

"Oh? What's this? A challenge?" He laughed

"I'm serious! Give me all you got!" The boy yelled

Eijirou watched as Ryuga ran at the boy. Who quickly activated his quirk and threw an explosion at his face, sending him to the ground.

"This isn't over!" Ryuga screamed. He and his group ran off.

The boy wiped his nose before turning back to look at Eijirou.

"See?" He smiled

And something about the way he smiled made Eijirou's heart flutter slightly, like he had just found the light in the darkness.

"W-whats your name...?" Eijirou asked, he was always shy around other kids, maybe that was why he was bullied so much.

"Katsuki Bakugou!" He grinned "You?"

Eijirou paused, should he really give this boy his name? What if he would come back and beat him up. He thought for a moment, eventually giving in.

"I-I'm Eijirou Kirishima..." he sighed

"Cool! Now let's get a bandage over that cut if yours!" He pointed to an open and slightly bleeding cut on Kirishima's knee.

"Oh.." Eijirou mumbled as he saw Katsuki pull a fresh bandage from his pocket and carefully place it on his cut

"Thanks..."

"It's nothing! I'll see you around!"