*+. Walk Me Home .+*

It was just the two boys now, staring at each other intently as the world around them faded.

"Um... do you... maybe wanna spend the night at my place? We can walk together..." Eijirou asked shyly, hoping that the blonde would say yes.

"Sure." He smiled, grabbing the redhead's hand. He knew Eijirou lived a lot closer to the park than he did. He figured it was safer to head home with him.

They walked for a bit until they reached the train station. Waiting a few minutes in line for tickets before they were able to quickly board the next train. Grabbing two seats.

"Hey..."

"What's up?"

"D'you remember when you were young and you used to get bullied?" The blonde recounted that very day.

"Of course!"

Eijirou laughed. It was something Katsuki never understood, but he decided to keep it just a thought.

"Have you ever seen Ryuga since then?"

"Oh... Ryuga? Yeah, I've seen him a couple times. He's changed now. I'm pretty sure he goes to Shiketsu..." Eijirou smiled.

He was glad to know Ryuga had changed.

"Really? That's... cool."Bakugou smiled back.

"I know his sister works at the hero facility I want to work at when I graduate." Eijirou suddenly remembered.

"Then I'm going there with you." Katsuki suddenly blurted out.

"Hm?"

"Shit! I mean! It's just-" before Bakugou was able to finish his sentence, the train slammed to a stop. The doors flung open with a loud and metallic bang, causing him to jump.

"Are you alright walking the extra mile or two? We're almost there I promise." Eijirou asked, getting up from his seat and exiting the train along with Bakugou.

"It's fine." Bakugou muttered, thankfully Eijirou completely discarded that last sentence of his. The air was cold, a gentle breeze blew.

By the time they reached Eijirou's house, it was late. The lights were off and the two entered the home letting out big sighs. The night air was cold, it was nice to be inside the warmth of a building again.

"You okay with the couch? I would offer my room but you know how messy it is..." Eijirou mumbled, playing once again with his hoodie sleeves. He was ecstatic, Bakugou was sleeping in his house again! It felt like ages since he last did.

"Sure..." a now tired Katsuki yawned, planting himself on the couch, it was soft and warm. Eijirou smiled, grabbing a blanket and coming back into the room.

Bakugou was already asleep and snoring softly.

Eijirou carefully placed the blanket over him, turned off the lamp and went upstairs.