*+. A Day Out .+*

*+. Time skip to morning .+*

Bakugou woke up in a half asleep state, rubbing his eyes as he slowly adjusted his eyes to the light. He looked over st his nightstand, his phone was being blown up with messages. They were from Kirishima.

Kiri: Hey Bakubro! Wanna meet at the park today? Todoroki and Momo are gonna be there!

Katsuki: I told you not to call me that hair for brains! But sure I guess I could go. What time should I meet you guys there?

Kiri: Maybe 2:00? Hurry though!

Upon reading his last message, Bakugou looked up at his clock. 12:57?! Shit! He was going to have to hurry.

He ran into his bathroom. Quickly stripping all his clothes off. Getting in the shower and turning the water on. He had to shower in only 3 minutes.

He dried himself and rummaged through his dresser before eventually settling on a simple black shirt and black pants.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and quickly ran outside. By the time he got to the park it was around 1:54. He just barely made it in time.

"Oh, Bakugou!" Momo turned her head in the direction of the blonde boy. She looked like she had taken some time thinking of what to wear. She wore a white off the shoulders top adorn with roses and a pleated red skirt,

"Shoto! Can you get Kirishima? Tell him Bakugou's arrived!" She called to her loyal boyfriend. Momo had mentioned that her and Todoroki had been dating in secret for a few months. Bakugou had to admit, they were sort of perfect for each other on some way.

"Yeah." He simply replied, running off to fetch the red headed boy who couldn't be found. Todoroki wore a yellow cardigan. With a white shirt and faded jeans.

While Todoroki went to go fetch Kirishima, Momo stopped getting the food ready to greet Bakugou.

"Fancy seeing you here!" She smiled

"Tch, I only came for the food..." he scoffed, he could tolerate Momo, she didn't try and pester him like the rest of the class did, most likely in fear of his explosive temper.

"Sure~" she smirked, going back to setting the food out.

Eventually Todoroki came back with not just Kirishima, but Ochaco and Deku as well.

"Deku?! Roundface?!" Bakugou looked at them with confusion.

"O-oh! Hey Kacchan!" Deku coward, earning a laugh from Uraraka.

"Didn't expect to see you here, Bakugou!" Ochaco giggled.

As they started up a conversation with Todoroki, Bakugou averted his attention to Kirishima. Who was helping Momo set out the food on the picnic table. He couldn't help but blush at the red head, who was wearing a large white hoodie and jeans. He looked cute.

Eijirou suddenly looked up, noticing Bakugou watching him. Their eyes met, and it felt like the whole world suddenly my melted around them.

"And you two still aren't together?" Momo teased, snapping him back to reality.

"Huh? Momo!" He blushed, shifting his gaze from the blonde toward his black haired friend. She let out a hardy laugh.

"I'm just messing with you Kiri!" She said between her laughter.

Eventually they set out all the food and they all sat down and ate. Bakugou has to admit, it was pretty fun. After that he waved goodbye to Todoroki and Momo, Deku and Ochaco. Watching the couples walk off to their homes. It was just him and Kirishima now.

"I didn't expect you to come." He smiled.

"Yeah." He mumbled.