Chapter 3: A Puppet on the Earl's Stage

Chapter 3,

—Yohei Saito's POV—

That is it my life officially sucks! My mother died and now that Allen Walker kid is trying to steal Lenalee Lee away from me, I can't stand him! I have dibs on Lenalee and he won't leave her alone.

"Mother, what do I do?" I ask looking up at the sky.

"Well," A voice says. "You could always bring your mother back to life!" I turn to face the voice, it was a heavy-set clown-ish looking man.

"Who are you?" I say, almost laughing at his ridiculous attire.

"I'm the Millinium Earl. I can help you bring the dead back to life." His huge smile seemed to get bigger as he spoke.

"Really?" I ask. This seems like some dumb joke?

"Yes, just call out to your mother and she will come back to you." Lightning strikes right in front of me and I gasp as a skeleton-like looking thing showed up, a thin line of smoke flowing into the air above it.

This wasn't some joke was it? I could get my mother back! Right?

"Mother, come back! Please I need you!" I yell. Another flash of lightning follows and then I heard my mother's voice.

"Yohei, you turned me into a Akuma!" She yells. What? No, I remember what an Akuma looks like, and this isn't one. The Earl laughs an evil laugh.

"Now my lovely Akuma, kill this boy and wear his skin as your own."

"No!" I yell, this can't be right?

"I'm Sorry Yohei, But I can't stop myself."

———

Yohei Saito was my name, I am now a Akuma, and I have leveled up to a 2, in just one night. I remember everything that happened prior to my death. I have a grudge against two people, Number 1, Allen Walker, and Number 2 the White-Haired Exorcist, who has gotten in my way quite a few times tonight. Looks like their time in this world is about to end.

--Allen's POV--

As soon as school starts today my left eye activates, which means an Akuma is nearby, but since I have my patch over it, I can't see who the Akuma is.

I touch the left side of my face as Saito walks up. "Allen, I feel bad for the way that I treated you, can you meet me during lunch, I want to give you something." He smiles.

Because of this I'm immediately thinking that Saito is an Akuma, he doesn't seem like the type of person to apologize, and plus my left eye began to pulse as he got closer.

"Sure" I fake a smile. Little does he know that I am an Exorcist. I tell Takumi to keep the others in here during lunch, I'm actually felt relieved that he knows that I'm a Exorcist now!

Saito stopped at the end of the hall and turned to face me. He changed into Akuma form, one that I have fought before.

"I knew it!" I sigh. He had become a Puppet of the Earl, poor guy, I pity him. I know what it feels like to loose someone you love.

"What?" He says.

I take off my hat and bandage and Saito looks to be in quite the shock. "Surprise!" I smirk.

"No way. Guess I get to kill two birds with one stone." He laughs a smirk on his face.

——-

I had just beaten Saito, he was too easy to beat. I went to the bathroom to fix my bandage and hat. The bell rang on my way back to the classroom and my stomach growls loudly as well. I open the classroom door and step in.

"Allen!" I hear a familiar, yet annoying voice squeal. Next thing I know her arms are wrapped around my neck and she's dangling from my neck.

"Road?" I force a smile. "Wha.." But I'm immediately cut off because she put her lips to mine. I want to push her off, but I couldn't or she would attack the others. I heard a lot of gasps come from my fellow classmates. This officially sucks!

—Lenalee's POV—

Takumi wouldn't let me go find out where Allen was during lunch which was odd, I didn't think they were that close. Allen had been gone all of lunch, I'm so depressed again. Was Takumi helping someone else get close to Allen?

The bell rang and the teacher walked up to the front of the class, "We have a new student today. Please come in."

A girl with blue-ish hair walks in, and she looks to be about 13 or 14. "Hi I'm Road Kamelot." She waves.

Something was weird about her. I saw Takumi tense up a bit, is he okay? Does he know her?

Then the door opens again and Allen steps in. The new girl immediately jumps into Allen's arms. "Allen!" I almost just fell out of my seat. What? What was going on?

"Road?" He says noticing her. It looked like he was going to say something else, but Road's suddenly kissing him, and the worse part is that he didn't push her off or anything.

Okay now I'm officially depressed.

I turn to Takumi, "Who is she? Is she his sister?" Please say it's his sister. Even though I knew it was far-fetched for his sister to kiss him on the lips.

"No that's his girlfriend." Girlfriend lingers in my mind forever, why? How long have they been going out? I felt like I'd been stabbed and I was about ready to cry. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was Lavi.

"What?" I ask.

"That girl is a Noah. From the Noah Clan." He whispers. Lavi being a bookman knows almost everything. Allen is dating a Noah? But he lives with a Exorcist?

Oh my god! Road shot a look our way and then she waved to Takumi, and he waves back. She looks back at me, grabbing Allen's hand and walking to his seat which was right beside mine.

"Excuse me, move please, I'd like to sit next to my boyfriend." Road says in a rude manor. Allen just looks out the window. What's up with this?

I held back my tears and move to sit beside Isoko. She had some very rude choice words to say about Road's personality. But I couldn't respond, I think I'm heartbroken, Allen why didn't you tell me?

A/N: This one is short!! :( Sorry!

Video: Let's Love by C-Clown.

-DGrayManLover/Halsyeon