Chapter 10: Runaway

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 10,

—Lenalee's POV—

I woke up this morning feeling great! Today I planned on messing with Isoko and Takumi, since yesterday they messed with Allen and I. I head into my bathroom and shower off real quick before brushing my teeth and getting dressed into my school uniform. I combed my hair that had seemed to grow a little longer since it was cut short like a boys. My stomach growled letting me know that I was hungry, I headed back into my room and made my bed before heading to my door. I sighed a sigh of relief before opening my door, I found some people from Central Order running down the hall.

"That's weird?" I say to myself. What are they doing here? I decided breakfast can wait, I head in the direction they went and soon found myself staring through a crack in a door. This was General Cross's room, what did he do this time?

"Lenalee." I heard Komui's voice, I turn and found my frantic-looking brother.

"What?" I ask, "Did Cross do something bad?" I laugh.

"No, he's dead." Komui says, I wasn't sure if he was serious or not but he seemed as if he was.

"What do you mean he's dead?" I ask dumbfounded. How, did he kill himself?

"Well his body is missing, but there is a significant amount of blood in there that leads us to believe that he's dead." Komui sighs. What does Allen think? Oh my god, poor Allen he must upset. I must go find him, I step around Komui and head toward Allen's room.

"I'm going to find Allen." I say as I hear Komui turn around behind me.

"You won't find him." Komui says. I turn quickly.

"Did he already head off to school?" I ask confused. Why did he go into school so early?

"No." Komui answers sounding sorrowful.

"Then where is he?" I ask. I feel as if I'm in class asking so many questions but I want to know where Allen is.

"Last night around 11:30 Allen's Noah side seemed to take over for some reason. Not fully but the 14th was definitely present." My heart almost stops as I hear those words.

"How did he awaken?" I say desperately wanting to know the answer.

"It seems as if the Millennium Earl was taunting him in his dreams." Komui sighs. "Link reported this incident to Rouvelier, who then proceeded to lock Allen up in a jail cell."

"They did what?" I say angered. "I want to see him!" I say turning to run toward the jail part of the Order.

"I'm not done Lenalee." I felt my Brother's hand on my shoulder. I stopped and turned slightly. I nod letting him know to continue. "About 10 minutes ago two Noah known as Tyki Mykk and Road Kamelot came for him. They helped him escape, Allen has been branded a trader and a Noah." He finishes.

My eyes go wide, Allen ran away with the Noah? With Road? But he hates her, there has to be a reason why he ran away. Maybe he didn't want to hurt us? "Allen's an Exorcist, he would never betray us." I frown. "He would never betray me." I feel tears begin to slide down my cheeks. Maybe Allen is still around the Order, he only left 10 minutes ago, I can catch him if I use my innocence. I had finally synced back up with it the night after the Lab was invaded, and I hadn't had the time to use it. I begin to run down the hall and finally found an open window.

I activated my innocence, which was way lighter and almost completely easier to use, not to mention faster. I searched the area and found myself drawn toward a certain part of the forest that surrounded the Order. I landed on the ground about five miles away from the HQ and found myself running around aimlessly. I finally made it to a small clearing and I saw his familiar white hair, but his skin seemed darker than usual.