Chapter 7: Clarity

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 7,

—Lenalee's POV—

"Komui why can't you fix our innocence's faster?" Kanda growls, as my brother throws us into a room where Lavi, the cocky red head boy stands and gives us a look.

"Where's Allen?" He asks.

"Allen is the white-haired Exorcist." I answer.

"What, no way!" Lavi says confused.

"Yeah, he is." Kanda sighs."Miss Lenalee over here got quite familiar with him." Komui growls and turns to leave.

"What do you mean by familiar?" Lavi asks pushing the conversation further.

"She kissed him." Komui groans, as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Lenalee keep those precious lips to yourself, alright!" He finally walks out of the room and slams the door, probably locking it in the process.

"You kissed Allen?" Lavi laughs.

"Yes I did. Twice." I say blushing big time.

"Congrats, I never knew you had it in you to defy Chief Komui." Lavi continues to laugh.

Quite a lot of time had passed and I was getting scared, what if Allen didn't make it make from the Science Lab alive? It seemed as if days had passed but in reality only a few hours had passed by. Finally the doors opened and in came my worst nightmare, Rouvelier. And next to him was Allen. Allen survived, thank god, but I didn't dare move Rouvelier gave me a smirk and notify us that the Science Lab has been saved and that a guy named Link will now be following Allen around. After that he left to talk to Komui and General Cross.

"Allen!" I say running toward him, I pull him into a hug. He looked different, he seemed as if he was scared. What happened to him in the Science Lab? "Allen what's wrong?"

He shook his head and smiled down at me, "Hmm, oh nothing." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. I release from the hug slightly disappointed. Why won't he tell me? "Miranda you can release your time record now." Allen says. Looking behind him I noticed Miranda Lotto behind him panting, she had been using her innocence on Allen.

"No, your wounds will come back if I stop." She cries out, I noticed Marie run to her side as she falls to the ground.

"Miranda, they are my wounds. I shall carry them myself, you shouldn't be helping me carry my own wounds." Allen smiles his usual fake smile. I hate that smile, it's so forced.

"Okay." She sighs. "Time record, stop." I run to Allen's side as he instantly falls to the ground in his own puddle of blood that has seemed to magically appear.

"Allen?" I yell, "Don't die on me." I cry out as Miranda looks away thinking it's her fault. Poor woman, she thinks that everything is her fault, but it's not.

"Move." I hear a woman's voice. Someone pulls me away from Allen and I hit the ground a few feet away. The Nurse stood over Allen's body and quickly picked him up with the help of Allen's new watch dog, Link. "Let's take him to a bed immediately." She says to Link, who nods and they take off toward the infirmary.

"Lenalee." I hear Komui's voice.

"Yes." I turn stand and turn toward my brother.

"Please clean yourself up, school is tomorrow and I won't allow you to miss it." School, I had almost forgotten about school. What am I going to do without Allen being there. Will he come back? Will he show his true identity?

"Okay." Is all I say as I head toward my room. I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I'm covered in blood, Allen's blood. I look down at my hands that were stained red, please let Allen be okay. I strip my clothes off and get into the shower, I clean my body and hair slowly, letting the warm water run against my skin for what seemed like hours. I finally decided to get out and get into my PJs when my hands and feet were beyond wrinkled. I brushed my teeth and took one last look in the mirror and I stare into those dark purple eyes that stared back at me. "Am I not good enough for him?" I ask myself. "No," I slap my hands against my cheeks and so does the girl in the mirror. I head out of my bathroom and slip into bed, and although this is totally wrong, I want Allen here beside me. I want to snuggle into his arms and have him kiss my forehead and stay with me all night.