Epilogue

Written By: DGrayManLover

Epilogue,

—Neah's POV

I knew this was risky of me but since Lenalee Lee spared my life I figured I'd give her back the thing she wanted most, Allen Walker. Why was this risky you might ask, well the Earl was still alive and out in the world, and with me giving Allen back his body and not staying here just in case he decides to come back and he could attack the world once more. I decided I wouldn't tell anyone about me doing this, Rouvelier would be genuinely upset but I feel this is the right thing to do. I sit down on my bed and begin to meditate, soon I find myself in a dark room and Allen sits chained to a chair not even three feet away from me. There were a few mirrors behind the chair Allen sat in, and I noticed that I was in my old form. Allen looked up toward me in shock.

"Neah." He almost growls. I hear the chains rattle as anger corses through his veins. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I've come to set you free." I smile, Allen looks shocked again.

"Quit lying." Allen sighs. "Why would you let me go?" He rolls his eyes and looks away from me.

"Lenalee Lee." I answer. He looks up to me wide eyed.

"What did you do to her?" He growls, the chains rattle again.

"Relax, I did nothing." I answer truthfully. "She has been pestering me non-stop about me stealing you away from her." I sigh. "It's kind of getting annoying."

Allen laughs, "That's Lenalee for you."

"I'm guessing you didn't see what happened while in here did you." I ask putting my arms out into the space of the room we were in.

"No. Why?" He asks looking up to me anxiously.

"Well Apocryphos came to the Order, as did all the Noah and the Earl." I tell him the rest quickly.

"Lenalee almost died?" Allen growls, "I thought something bad had happened to her so I got angry and then sad but I had no idea she had almost died." A tear slides down his cheek. I left out the part about her really dying, the innocence had brought her back to life, it didn't save her from dying.

"And she's the heart of innocence. Also all the Noah have been taken out, as well as Apocryphos." I tell him to watch out for Skinn Bolic, and the Earl.

"Well I'm glad that all's well.You'd better head back into the world."Allen turns away.

"I was serious about you going back instead of me." I walk forward until I'm right infront of him.

He looks up, "But what about you?" He asks.

"I'll be reincarnated again sometime in the future." I smile. "And the world needs you right now anyways, Akuma are still around since the Earl isn't dead."

"Okay." Allen nods. "Thanks Neah."

"Welcome." I smile and begin to walk away into the darkness. "Oh and Mana and I will always watch over you."

"Thanks." He answers as I hear the chains break.

—Lenalee's POV

I knock on Neah's door, "Neah if I have to knock one more time I swear!" I yell. Geez, Rouvelier will be angry if I come back without Neah. Ugh, I knock again and the door opens.

"Lenalee." I look up into a pair of familiar blue-gray eyes.

My heart almost stops, "Allen?" I ask. Neah better not be playing a trick on me, I'll kill him! Allen seemed to actually be back, he no longer had gray skin, his white hair was straight again, and the stigmata was gone.

"Yeah it's me." He smiles.

"What happened to Neah?" I ask, had Allen taken control momentarily, if so I can't do this.

"He left, he decided to give control back to me permanetely." Allen smiles. "He actually isn't that bad of a guy."

"Yeah." I smile, I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug. "I've miss you so much."

He pulls away and I'm instantly disapointed, does he not like me anymore. His right hand pulls my chin up to where I'm looking him in the face and slowly his lips meet mine, a feeling that I've missed so much. His arms wrap around my waist and my arms move and circle around his neck.

After awhile he pulls away, "I love you Lenalee."

I smile wide, "I love you too, Allen."

I bring Allen to meet up with Rouvelier who demands an explanation. He throws a fit and curses at Neah. Allen goes into a meeting with the Generals and Brother to explain what all happened. I head to my bedroom and stand out on the balcony and look into the sky.

"Thanks Neah."

The End

Video: Watch Out by HOTSHOT.

-DGrayManLover