Our Adieu

"Yes Vistiana you won. So stop bragging." Nat said with a flick of her wrists as we walked back into the lab. I followed with my head high and a smirk on my face.

"Nat don't be upset! If that corner was rounded you would have won. It was a sharp turn it's okay. You definitely would have won otherwise.You were ahead by a foot." I say as we stop at one of the tables and watch the guys work. Bruce and Tony hover covering a screen as Steve and Thor look off in thought.

"Issy can we speak outside for a moment?" Steve asks me as he realizes we rentered the room.

"Um. Sure." I say as I glance around nervously only catching Tony's sad gaze. Following Steve out of the room and into the hallway I see him pacing.

"Vistiana I don't think this will work. We're moving to fast. I don't want to hurt you but I don't know if I can do this." Steve said rapidly as he walked quickly across the hallway.

"Steve. I understand. And you aren't hurting me. As unpleasant and unexpected as this is I'm fine."I say running my fingers through my hair. "Well I'll see you later." I say turning and walking down the hall away.

"I'm sorry Cat." I heard him whisper from behind me. I continue walking as I turn the corner and enter my room.

Standing in the center of my floor I let out the loudest possible scream I can and sit on the floor. Hearing a loud roaring and wind whip around me. I feel that weird and unforgettable feeling.

I fall through another swirling tunnel.

Now where could I possibly be?