Imagine Me

"Good Morning Mister Brier and Miss Brier. Glad to see you could both make it. Now I assume your Uncle has completely explained to you what we will be doing in the lab?" My Uncles right hand man, Nathaniel Hawk, asked as I slipped into my lab coat.

"He has not. I would like to think it slipped his mind." I giggled patting my Uncles arm. "Would you mind informing me instead?" I ask Nathaniel as he leads us down a corridor.

"Of course! Well as of lately your Uncle and I as well as a few other scientists and technicians. Have been working on a transdimensional gateway. Nothing too complicated. But we were rather curious after that last Thor movie. And since our work load hasn't been too hefty lately we figured 'what the heck'. And it seemed like a nice and relaxing experiment, theoretically. I hope you don't mind helping to feed some old men's curiosity?" He continued as we stood in front of a door.

"Of course not! Honestly, I have been rather curious myself. How far along into the experiment have you all gotten?" I asked as he led us into a room with a few other people. The scientists and technicians I assume.

"We are still trying to find the correct frequency to begin. Quite slow for some of the countries greatest minds." He chuckled as he sat at a desk and began typing in different digits.

"Nonsense! Perhaps it isn't as complicated as you make it seem. May I give it a shot by chance?" I ask running a few ideas through my head.

"I don't see why not." He shrugged standing and holding out the seat for me.

"Thank you. Now let's see. If I were going to open a doorway to a different dimension what information would I use?" I asked myself. "Perhaps our coordinates and an indefinite number." I mutter as I continue to type.

"An interesting combination but with something this complicated-." Nathaniel began before he was cut off by a roaring sound behind us and shouts. "Impossible!" He said as a portal swirled behind us. Leaning back in the seat I smirk and begin to spin.

"What we're you saying Doctor Hawk?" I chuckled as he ran around the room collecting results to the experiment.

"This is amazing! Perhaps we can get communication up and find out exactly who we are connected to." He said excitedly. Hearing static I turn to look at the computer screen to see a face staring back at me.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier one requesting identification."