Cockpit

"Mind if I co-pilot?" I ask as I poke my head into the cockpit.

"Absolutely not!" He said giving me a bright smile. Smiling back I sat in the co-pilot seat.

Steve is absolutely gorgeous. Golden blonde hair and light blue eyes almost similar to mine. And he was an absolute sweet heart. I found it adorable when I was running over to the edge of Helicarrier to see Bruce. And he ran after me and grabbed my waist I barely resisted laughing when Fury noticed I was still wrapped in Steves arms.

"I haven't seen you around any of the S.H.I.E.L.D. facilities are you from around here?" He asked me while I situated my seat belt and headset.

"Actually," I chuckled as I sat back. "I'm not even from this dimension." I said turning towards him.

"I see. Fury gave us early notice of a 'transdimensional doggy door' earlier. Why'd they send you through?" He asked not the least bit stunned but more so amused.

"Well they didn't exactly send me. I kind of took over the lab now that I think about it. I found the coordinates and boom doorway. Fury and I had a conversation I told them I'd try it out. The portal caved in while I was coming through. I made it, obviously. But they don't even know it. That's why we've got to find Bruce." I shrugged giving him a smile as I turned around and activated a news feed.

"Well if it makes a difference. I'm glad you made it here." Steve said his face began to turn a slight shade of pink.

"Thank you Steve." I giggle as I lean forward and kiss his cheek.

"Hey you two! Keep it PG!" Tony shouted before falling into a fit of giggles.

"He's gotten into something."I chuckle as I sit back into my seat. "So Steve tell me about yourself." I ask as I continue to scan the news feed.

"Not much to tell. I'm a Brooklyn kid traveled for a while and this happened." He said gesturing to himself. "Fought in the war crashed into an ocean and was frozen for some time. And hear I am today." He shrugged as he grinned at me.

"How long were you frozen?" I asked in utter surprise. Enthralled I listen intently to him.

"Some seventy years almost. I was battling the Red Skull he was sending out bombs to hit major cities including New York. I was on board and there was nothing else I could do but plant the plane into the ocean. I stayed with the cargo until I was found a while later. Frozen solid but still alive." Steve sighed as he glanced over at me with saddened eyes before turning back to look through the glass.

"Well if it makes any sense. I'm kind of glad you made it to this time." I said feeling my face heat up.

"Thank you." He grinned face blushing as well.

"I've got a location for our big friend. He's just Northeast of us and moving quickly." Tony said from the cargo hold.

"I see him!" I said excitedly as I stood from my seat. Running to the Cargo hold I stood beside Tony. Pressing the button for the cargo bay door to open I laughed as the wind rushed around me.

"Where do you think you're going small fry?" He asked as I bounced excitedly beside him.

"To go get Bruce." I said in a duh tone. As Steve stepped beside me holding out a parachute. "No thank you." I beamed at him.

"Cheshire?" He began before my eyes landed on the Hulk running a couple thousand feet below us. Leaping into the air I heard Steve shout after me. "Cheshire!" He shouted leaping out after me.

Straightening out my body I angled myself directly at the Hulk's running form. If I can knock him out with a nice hit to the head. Maybe I can subdue him and we can get him back to the helicarrier.

"He's gonna chew you out." Tony chuckled as he fell beside me in his suite.

"Shut up I have to concentrate if I'm gonna do this without getting either of us killed." I shouted as I straightened completely and sliced through the air. Falling faster and faster I felt the rush as the ground grew closer. Howling I finally made impact on the Hulk with both of my fists first. Feeling him crumble beneath me as he loses consciousness.  Standing from the crater I made with his body I dust myself off with my signature grin plastered to my face. Checking his pulse, it's still steady but slowing.

Sitting back up I see a ever cocky Iron Man and a peeved but relieved Captain America.

"Hey guys. I caught him."