Deprivation

It has been an exceptionally amazing two months since my arrival to this dimension. I have spent those days in the lab with Bruce and Tony. Laughing at their horribly corny jokes and correcting their theories. If I wasn't with them I was with Steve.

Steve and I had gotten increasingly closer during my stay. He had taken me on a date to this dimensions version of New York which was quite similar to my dimensions. We were officially a couple and he'd even given me our first kiss. But if I weren't with him I was with Clint or Natasha.

We compared our studies of fighting and techniques. Overall I'd begun to consider them all another set of family. Fury, Phil, and Maria especially.

"Come on Kitten we've got work to do." Tony yawned as he led me down the hall.

"You mean I have work. You sir need rest. You've barely slept all week." I scoff putting my palm to his reactor.

"Come on! I'm perfectly fine. Besides tonight may be the night we get that portal open. And you make your decision." Tony says ignoring my complaint and eye roll as we entered the lab.

Since my arrival here we've discovered that time in each dimension was different. Meaning back home there was no telling how long I'd been gone. While here it had been only a month. But there it could have been years. I've decided that if things had changed to much back home I would stay here. Personally I was doubting whether or not I wanted to return at all. But I owed it to my Aunt and Uncle to least attempt to return to them.

"Perhaps Stark. But you will sleep as soon as we determine whether or not this portal works." I order him as I stop and put my hands on my hips.

"Fury worthy. And besides, of course it'll work I built it." Tony said as he smirks at me.

"Oh please! You were just repeating things Bruce and I already knew out loud!" I shout in disbelief. Shaking my head at him I chuckle and thump his arm. "Come on. Because after we finish you're going to rest. Even if I have to drug you Stark." I say as I slide my card through the slot registering my entry.

"Starting to sound like Nat now Kitten." He chuckles following me inside.

"Issy." I hear Steve say as I walk in pretending to strangle Tony while his head is turned.

"Steve!" I laugh walking over and pecking him on the lips. "What have you been up to?" I ask as he turns me around wraps his arms around my waist.

"Working out. Looks like you three are making good progress." He chuckles putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Almost done actually." I say feeling him stiffen behind me. "Don't worry you already know my decision." I whisper to him. I hate keeping things from Steve so I spilled my thoughts to him.

"I know. But I won't blame you if you change your mind." He whispers back gently as he hugs me from behind.

I absolutely adore the way Steve just hugs me and sometimes refuses to let go. He was a nice buff teddy bear. That was surprisingly afraid to lose me. I mean someone as gorgeous and sweet as Steve could do way better then me.

"I won't." I tell him as I turn in his arms.

"May we have our Kitten back now Capsicle we kind of need her to enter her previous coordinates." Tony says interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure." He says looking into my eyes. Making my feet stay planted. "Go on. I'll be here when you finish." He chuckles kissing my forehead. Nodding slowly I walk back over to Tony and Bruce.

"Gag-fest much." Tony whispers as he holds his stomach.

"Shut up Tony. It's young love. We all know how that is." Bruce says looking dazely down at his work.

"Psh! Love shmove. It's more like in lust then in love." Tony says throwing a wrench at one of the machines connected to our creations. Hearing a whirring we all look at Tony in anger.

"Oops."