Work

Darting down the hallway noiselessly I see her red hair flare out behind her. Snickering I chase after her effortlessly. Blurring I run past her cutting off her means of escape. Preparing to catch her if she came in too hard. She continued on the same speed, reaching me she slid beneath me.

Laughing I dash after her launching myself at her trying to avoid knocking her head on the floor.

"Congratulations. But I'm sure you could have done that faster. But I'll let it slide. Now it is time for the weaponry." She says as she stands dusting off her uniform. In my time here I'd also gotten over my dislike of guns. I was a perfect gun wielder. But because of my previous training I specialized in hand to hand and swords.

"What will we be using?" I asked happily.

"Perhaps your Katana. Its been a while since we last used it." She says opening the door to the training room.

"It has and my skills are probably still impeccable." I laugh as we walk in. Going over to the weapons wall. I grab my katana.

"Some one is cocky today. And I'm glad you're staying here with us." She said rushing me with her weapon.

"Me too. My Uncle said it had been twenty years since I walked through. It's just crazy when I think about it." I shrug forcing her back from me.

"It is. I'm no scientist but that does sound strange. I also heard you are becoming an official agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." She said continuing to try to deliver body blows before I blocked her.

"Yup! Fury agreed as long as I went though training. Which I obviously don't need. I really just need a book for codes and procedures." I say as I finally dislodge her weapon. Holding up her hands we finish.

"Good job. And that sounds reasonable. We've got to get you sized for a suit."She says as she takes both weapons and puts them away. "Will you be staying here?" She asks as we walk back out of the room.

"Actually no. I'm moving in with Steve." I chuckled as I see Nat look at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious!" She asked me excitedly. Nodding eagerly she grabbed me into a hug. "That's so wonderful! This means Maria and I have to take you clothes shopping." She said as she contemplated the first place we would go. She continued to think as we walked onto the bridge. Which seemed to be a little busier then usual.

"Widow!" A man said loudly from behind us. Turning quickly I watched Nats expression as a tall and buff blonde headed man came towards us.

"Thor. It's good to see you." She said warily as the man grabbed her and hugged her fiercely.

"It is good to see you as well. And who might this be?" He asked looking at me as he sat Natasha back onto the ground.

"This is Vistiana." Nat tells him as she adjusts her suit.

"But I prefer Cheshire." I say grinning at him. "If you don't mind me asking, the last time you were here your 'brother' almost destroyed New York. Are we to take your arrival as a visit or..." I say waiting for him to fill in the blank.

"You are very straight forward. I like that. Yes my brother has escaped once again. I assumed this would be the first place he came. He has good training in holding grudges." He says looking around the room. "Where lies the others of our team and Fury. I must tell them immediately." He says loudly attracting plenty of looks.

"They are most likely to be in the lab. They were all there when I left earlier." I shrug as I turn back towards the stairs.

"They couldn't have gotten to far." Nat agrees as she follows me over the side of the railing. Both of us landing easily. Thor followed landing a little harsher then us. Walking back down the hall to the lab I open the door and see everyone sitting in the lab.

"Look who we found guys." I say happily as I see Steve stand up. Walking over to him I wrap an arm around his waist as he puts his chin on top of my head.

"Hello friends. I come baring bad news. Loki has escaped from Asgard once again. I assumed this realm would be his first target. So I have come to warn you." Thor says in his still booming voice. Which I am beginning to realize is just the normal to him.

"Thank you Thor. And I'm glad you've informed us." Fury says as he enters the room.