60. Fuel your life with trust and love... (Last chapter)

Finally... I'm here with the last chapter of this story...

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful support...

I have two surprise news to you all...  Will reveal what it is, in the end of this chapter....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I never thought that we will end up in a beautiful relationship and you will become so much important in my life...

He is so annoying...
He is so irritating...
He is flirty and hilarious...
He gets on to my nerves...
He makes me to lose my temper and instigate me to yell and fight with him...
Yet his behaviours drive me crazy and I'm madly in love with him...
Even I can't imagine a life without him, as he rules my heart and soul...

Ours is a peculiar and wierd relationship... We always fight , annoy and quarrel and will always irritate each other... But we never give up and never left each other in hard and difficult times...

Your hand fits in mine perfectly, as if it's made only for me...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's like a big storm has hitted them, mercilessly... Both Abhi and Pragya didn't expected that Arjun will end up like this and they never imagined that Arjun will turn out to be a worst monster and will torture a pregnant woman like this...

Abhi's eyes are turning dark red with anger and he wanna rip each and every cell of Arjun into pieces... Abhi fits his hands in fury and his heart didn't melted on seeing Arjun, who is crying vigorously, as he didn't expected such things will happen, all of a sudden...

To anyone who is seeing Arjun will blindly think that Arjun is crying, as if he is feeling sorry and guilty on seeing Honey's condition... But in reality, Arjun is much worried that he shouldn't got into any trouble and is hell scared that he shouldn't get arrested for his doings...

Though he wished to save Honey and the baby , he is not ready to accept them as of his own and he doesn't have any intention to marry Honey too... It's a big question mark, whether Arjun will accept his baby or not...

On seeing the pathetic state of Honey, Arjun is shocked to hell and he want to escape, some how... He made a quick plan and wishes to fake a drama in front of his neighbours, as if he is not at all at fault and all happened, uncontrollably...

But to Arjun's misery, it's Abhi and Pragya, who are his neighbours and everything went out of box and not as he planned ... Even Arjun couldn't escape from there, as Abhi won't leave him so easily...

Arjun made up his mind and try to act good, in front of Abhi, till Honey becomes normal... Arjun least cared for the baby and he acted and cried to the doctor, as if he loved Honey dearly...

Arjun faked cleverly, as if he cares for Honey a lot and requested the doctor to save Honey and signed the consent form too... Understanding his dramas are working in his favour, Arjun is relieved some how...

Abhi is highly annoyed with Arjun's silly stunts and it's boils the nerves of Abhi to the core... Before Abhi barges on Arjun and kill him mercilessly, he is holded tightly by Pragya, who is glaring at him murderously...

Abhi: Leave my hands, Fuggy... Stop irritating me, Devil... I said... Leave me...