7. Is it fair???

Sorry friends im late.... Thnks for your support.... Im some what better now.. hope to recover soon...

Thanks for your encouragement in all my stories...

We have crossed 1300+ reads and 230+ votes... Hope your support continues like this always... Silent readers expecting a lot from you all...

Without bak baks lets move to chapter. 7....

Pragya moves to the hall where the competition is conducted... Sid guides her....

Sid (hesitantly) : pragya can i ask you something???

Pragya: I know what you are going to ask sid??? You want to know how i know abhi anld why we are fighting right???

Sid nods his head.... Pragya chuckles and says...

"Its quite complicated... And .... Its a very long story too...

L We are like tom and jerry.... If we see each other, it will end in fight only...

We both hate each other.... And one secret i will tell you sid.... Dont tell to anyone....

Have you noticed a scar in abhi's hands???

Sid: yes... Iv asked him many times... But whenever i ask about the scar, he will fume and curse some fuggy... Dnt knw who is that....

Pragya: 😀😀😀😀😀 Im the so called fuggy who is the reason for the scar...

Pragya smiles and moves inside the competition stage leaving the shocked sid....

Abhi' s pov.: Its been years since i met fuggy... I did nt imagined or ever dreamed that i will meet her that too in my college...

When purab comes n informs me to help 2 girls i was shocked... Because itz against rules... But he stressed a girl's name bulbul... I think he is going to impress her..

Purab, the most charming guy of college is being seduced by many girls in our college but he does not like anyone... But this bulbul has done some wonder to my purab...

I turned around to see who it was .. There stood two girls... Im dumbstruck...

One girl is very chirpy and loving... I hope that it should be bulbul... But...

The girl next to her attracts me in an instant... Aah... What an attractive eyes... Luscious lips... Her physique... Oh my god... I too started to drool on her...

But in a second... Everything gone... Huh...

Purab introduces the girl as pragya and other girl as bulbul... Thank god purab choose the right girl...

But this pragya??? No... No.... It should not be fuggy... But to my shock, it was the devil fuggy.... 😊😊😊😊... Now she is so gorgeous and a beautiful devil....

Without knowing who im, she talks to me very politely... But the arroganct, attitude queen is still in her...

Her egos , her anger, her arrogancy are grown like himalayas...

😀😀😀😀😀 She is in abhi's den now.... Im the lion here... She is my prey... .

Wait n watch fuggy, i will kill your ego... Let me see how you are going to  win???.

Im going to take a complete revenge on you for what all you have done to me...

Come on guys... Lets move to implement my plan in action...

End of pov.:

.........

Abhi with an attitude and arrogant evil smile moves near the stage...