Chapter 22

"Ah. Come to join the show, have you?" chuckled Rodolphus Lestrange slyly. "Why don't you say hello to my guests?" He gestured towards the Malfoys.

My clenched fists were turning white and my cheeks were turning red. Red with fury. I wanted to scream, to yell, to kill him and see if he ended up begging for mercy. I tried to speak, but my mouth was so dry that I could only squeak out one word: "Why?"

He let out an evil laugh, but in his eyes he looked somehow... Guilty. He looked evil but I could sense (for a fraction of a moment) pity in his face.

A rush of confident anger rushed through my body.

"WHY? Why did you kill her? I can see it in your eyes! You don't want to be like him. You don't want to be like Voldemort! Look, I can help you..."

I attempted to remain calm and act quite kind just so he will tell me why he's torturing our family. And why he bloody killed Angelina. I wanted answers!

But I couldn't keep it in; I was so angry with him for what he did that I whipped my wand out.

"Ha! You want to duel with me? Who do you think you are? You won't, and will never, win a duel with such an amazing Death Eater like me." he said, grinning.

"Why did you kill her? She hasn't done anything wrong to you! You can't just go round killing people! I don't care if you are an ex Death Eater! Just stop! Voldemort- is- dead! You have no one to impress anymore except yourself. Please!" I pleaded, but realised it was so use.

Falling down to my knees, burying my face in my hands and crying, he spoke once again. Oh, how I hated that bloody voice of his.

"I am not an ex Death Eater! I will always remain loyal to the Dark Lord! He will rise again one day, and reward me for being such a loyal follower. You wait and see."

I slowly looked up. Not only was this man cruel and evil, but he was the dumbest man I have ever known. How much thicker can a human get?

"What don't you understand when I say Voldemort is gone? He is gone! We destroyed all of his horcruxes and killed him! HE IS GONE FOR GODS SAKE!" I yelled.

"How dare you talk to me like that! What does it matter, anyway? It isn't like you were Angelina's boyfriend. Yeah, that's right isn't it. This is all your fault. If you really loved her, you would have got here quicker and might have got here on time. You remember that, George. You killed the person you love. How twisted is tha-"

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME THIS ON ME, YOU FOUL-"

"Foul what? Go on, say it. You know the consequences, but go on."

"You know what? I could call you every bad name under the sun and that still wouldn't describe how disgusting you are. Yeah, I know what your plan is. Your plan is to make everyone feel pity for you just so you can shove it back in everyone's face. And the minute we come along and don't stand for your crap, you go and kill one of us!"

I yelled, but I stopped when I heard heavy footsteps thumping down the stairs. Oh no, I didn't want anyone else getting hurt.

But that's just what happened.

~~~

Hi guys! So what are you thinking of Rodolphus Lestrange? Do you feel sorry for him because his wife died or do you hate him like I do? ;) please comment:D

Oh and 2k reads! Thanks so much! How do people get like 250k? Or even 1 million? Its so gobsmacking how many reads some people have:o 💕