Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

A boy with extravagant red hair, running for his life to get away from the death eater... attempting to use his wand to kill him, or to at least try to get the cruel man away... a look of deep terror shown throughout his pleading face... the death eater raising his wand... casting a spell... a sudden flash of red light...

The dreams are tormenting me, I have had them ever since... you know what. I just wish they would stop.

I toss and turn, my heart thumping out of my chest, and to be completely honest, I don't know if it is sweat or tears that trickle down my face every night.

I'm always terrified to fall asleep, because when I do, it always results in me having flash backs and nightmares on how Fred died. It still pains me awfully to say that phrase, "Fred died".

The terrifying thing is, I don't even know how Fred... Died... All the nightmares I am having are different interpretations on how he got killed.

I've lost count of all the different interpretations of his death, but I haven't forgotten a single one; Fred getting killed by Nagini- Voldemort's snake, Fred getting killed by Bellatrix Lestrange, (Mum took that bitch right down, didn't she?) and the worst nightmare was Fred jumping in front of a killing curse aimed at me, causing the deadly spell to kill him instead... Once I thought this, I couldn't get it out of my head...

Oh no... what if that is how he got killed? Oh no... Oh god... It's all my fault...

I walked into the kitchen muttering the same sentance under my breath.

"It's all my fault... It's all my fault... It's all my fault... It's all my-" but then I was interrupted by Ron.

"George? Umm... are you alright?" he asked uncertainly.

Hermione walked into the room only moments later, looking rather pleased with herself, holding a book of - what looked like - spells. She obviously hadn't noticed my pale, slightly green face which clashed terribly with my red hair.

"Ron, I've got it all sorted, I need to go to my parents' house to lift the spell from them to get their memory back! The quicker it's done, the better. I really want to introduce all of you to them!"

However, Ron's eyes were still transfixed on my face, I could sense him staring at me but felt too embarrassed to look back at him.

"Ron? Ron, are you alright?" Hermione asked in a quite frightened tone. But then her eyes lay upon me, and looked back at Ron as if expecting him to explain why I looked like I was about to vomit.

"I think you should be asking George that, not me..." said Ron.

After what seemed like an hour of awkward silence, the sound of heavy feet came thumping down the creaky staircase. It was Mum.

"George, I suggest you act like nothing's happened around mum, if she sees you like this... Well let's put it this way, she'll finally crack! George, just please, I hate seeing you like this... And for mums sake, please just try to act normal..." whispered Ron in a urgent tone of voice, but I didn't appreciate at all what he just told me to do.

I felt as if a raging monster was welling up inside of me, taking over my soul... I wanted to scream... to cry... I wanted to show everyone the pain I'm feeling...

Just as I was about to scream back at Ron, telling him how I feel, Mum walked into the room. Her cheekbones were sticking out of her slightly wrinkled face; she had lost weight. Alot of weight.

"What are you three doing down here? Reading the Daily Prophet I suppose? You don't need to worry any more, You-Know-Who's gone. Gone forever! So, you don't need to worry..." she was blabbing. She was still clearly grieving over Fred... just like everyone else...

You could clearly tell she was trying to stay positive for the rest of the family, but it wouldn't surprise me if she just broke down crying at that second.

I have no idea how she's so strong and I haven't a clue what's buzzing around in her mind, except from Fred of course...

There is one thing I know though; she is very, very close to breaking point...