Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

Why do people say "dreams come true"? It's just a big lie. I used to have a dream. Wait, let me rephrase that. We used to have a dream. And when I say 'we', I mean Fred and I.

I can't actually describe in words how I feel without him, all I can say is that I feel as if my soul has been torn in half. Another thing that upsets me is how mum tries to hold the family together, she doesn't know that it's okay to cry.

The whole family is suffering immensely, it isn't just me. Mum and dad have lost a son, Ron and Ginny have lost a brother, and I of course, have lost my twin.

Angelina's been brilliant though. She comes to our house everyday just to bring me chocolates and to see if I'm okay. The way she looks at me with those beautiful big brown eyes makes me smile. And before you ask, I do have a thing for her; as a matter of fact I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

She keeps trying to reassure me that dreams do come true, but with the little happiness I have left (which, I can assure you, will run out soon) I don't know if I should believe her or not.

If dreams came true, Fred would still be here now, and we would be sitting in the office of our joke shop in Diagon Alley; Weasley Wizarding Wheezes.

If dreams came true, I wouldn't cry into Angelina's shoulder everyday and there wouldn't be any tear stains on this book from when I cry and cannot stop.

And if dreams came true, Fred wouldn't be dead...