Chapter 12

Chapter 12-

"What do you think's happening to him? He just fell to the floor and now he's unconscious! Hermione, any ideas?!"

"For the last time Mum, Hermione doesn't know either!"

"Okay, okay Ron. I just don't want another trip to St Mungos; we've just got back!"

My ears were ringing with apprehensive voices around the room, my eyes still closed.

Did I have to wake up? Why couldn't I just be with Fred? He never woke up, did he?

Wait, no. I couldn't be thinking like this! I had responsibilities... sticking with my family, looking after one another and...

It was then when I remembered my biggest responsibility of all... Angelina. The memories of my vision came flooding back to me.

I suddenly sat bolt upright, looking around me; Mum let out a sharp screech of- what I thought was- delight.

"George! You just fainted and fell on the floor... How you feeling?" squealed Mum.

"Oh yeah, he's really going to feel as right as rain after fainting, isn't he?" said Ron, annoyance heard in his voice.

"Enough with the cheek, Ronald!" snapped Mum.

It took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the blinding light streaming through the open windows and without realising, a jumble of words came pouring out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

"Mum! Angelina- she's gone- need to help her- Rodolphus Lestrange..."

"What iz he saying? I do not understand him." asked Fleur who was clutching Bill.

I repeatedly tried to answer, but all that escaped my mouth was a slur.

However many times I attempted to answer them, they just exchanged curious glances with one another.

"Angelina- gone- Rodolphus Lestrange- gonna kill her- we need to help her." I answered for the umpteenth time.

"Arthur, what is he saying?"

"Something about Angelina. George, what about her? What do you know?"

"Gone- taken by Rodolphus Lestrange- and Yaxley- they're gonna kill..." But I was soon interrupted by Mum's shaky voice.

"Yaxley? But George, Yaxley was killed in the battle of Hogwarts, remember?"

The raging monster returned to me once again, all the events of the previous few minutes increasing my anger. I wondered if this was how Harry felt whenever Voldemort showed any strong feelings.

Why couldn't they just listen to me?

"NO. HE'S. NOT. DEAD. HE AND RODOLPHUS LESTRANGE HAVE GOT ANGELINA. I SWEAR, I SAW THEM IN MY VISION!"

"Vision? George, what's happening to you?" cried Mum, tears trickling down her face.

It was now Hermione's turn to contribute. She picked up the bottle of healing potion which I received from St Mungos, and examined it carefully.

Everyone's eyes lay upon her.

"This potion," she said, pointing at the small bottle, "is what's causing the problem. It says here; After effects of the drinker will result in burning headaches, bla bla bla, and unusual visions. These visions will include the drinker's greatest fear. Don't you see, George? You're greatest fear was to see Angelina in danger!"

"But that doesn't mean his vision was real, Hermione. Just because it's his greatest fear doesn't mean it's actually happening right now." Dad wondered aloud, leaving me even more irritated.

"Dad, I can just- feel it! Angelina needs help and we're not helping anyone by just standing here doing nothing! Please!"

"What exactly was it like, the vision?" questioned Harry, who had just walked into the room, handing a glass of water to me.

"It was like I was watching it happen, but they somehow didn't know I was there. I ran at Yaxley to let go of Angelina but I just fell through him. That's when I woke up."

"Strange... That's what it feels like when you look at someone's memory in a Pensieve.

An eerie silence hung about in the air, only to be broken by Ron's owl, Pigwidgeon, who flew right into the kitchen window.