Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

My heart started pounding against my chest. Fast.

"Angelina?" I called, my eyes wandering about the room, just hoping she would be in there.

"George, she probably just Apparated to her house..." began Ginny, but I could not take it.

Angelina wasn't like that; she wouldn't just go home without saying goodbye to us. To me.

"No, she would have said goodbye, Ginny!" I yelled.

"Jesus, George..." she said, but yet again, I interrupted her as a strange feeling rushed through me.

"Something's happened to her! I just know it!" I shouted. "I can just... See it!"

My head started spinning, my vision went blank... And I fell to the floor.

I was falling into nothing but darkness... The cold air viciously biting against my neck...

When I finally landed, I noticed I was in a large dark room, and by the looks of things, I had crashed into some

glass.

Steadily getting up to my feet, I felt around my pocket for my wand. It wasn't there.

Where was my wand? Where was I?

"Hello?" I called, breaking the eerie silence which lingered in the air. I could hear something in the distance... A low, deep voice... And footsteps.

"Get the girl!" the mysterious voice hissed, his footsteps growing louder as he walked into the light...

It was Rodolphus Lestrange.

His long brown hair swept across his dirty face, hiding many cuts and scars.

And not long after, a second man appeared in the light clutching a very pretty girl by the shoulders- and by the looks of things- with great difficulty.

"Yaxley! Kill her. KILL HER!" Rodolphus bellowed. "I want those bloody Weasleys to know what pain is!"

That's when I realised who the girl was. It was Angelina.

Anger came flooding through me. To see Angelina so hurt... So scared... She had a large scratch across her forehead, blood dripping down her cheek and neck.

However, she didn't seem to care about her injury; she just carried on fighting to try and escape the tight grasp of Yaxley.

It pained me awfully to see her like this. A tear slid down my face. It wasn't a tear of sadness. It was a tear of anger.

"GET OFF HER! GET OFF HER NOW! IF YOU LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO!" I yelled, but somehow, they didn't seem to hear me.

"Your boyfriend isn't here to save you, is he? Now come here, beautiful. I need to kill you."

"George isn't my boyfriend! Well, I wish he was, but... Anyway! You will regret this!"

"Oh, how very touching."

I ran towards Angelina, I was going to grab her to bring her back to safety...

I was going to save her.

Running towards her, a cold sensation flowed through my body as I fell to the ground...

"What..." I murmured, reaching my hands out again to grab her out of Yaxley's arms.

But my hand just went straight through her.

"Angelina? ANGELINA!"

I screeched her name countless times until my throat started to sting painfully.

My head started spinning again, the room swirling right before my eyes...

Before long, my eyes opened once again and I was sprawled against our kitchen floor.

It suddenly struck me.

Angelina was in trouble. And I had to save her.