The Repeated Love 62 - Please, Don't Look Away

"A-are you sure we can stay here, Reborn?"

"Then tell me the best excuse that we can give to Maman if she sees the first generations in the house."

"Ugh.. that's-"

"So, it's decided. We will stay here for a while until we fix the bazooka and find a way how to return Primo and his guardians back into the Vongola rings."

"But-"

"Don't you think this traditional japanese house look familiar?"

"Eh? Familiar? But this is the first time for me to be at Vongola's japanese house branch-"

He look around, from the sliding door, to the japanese tea equipments, the furnitures.. and to the small trunk of sakura tree outside-

'Sakura.. tree..?'

"....!"

Then he remembered the song that echoes through the room when he was asleep on her lap, and the smell of sweet pavlova that she served together with green tea for him. He close his eyes, recalling the hum of 'Konoyo no Uta' song in his head, and somehow he can smell her scent around him. He opens his eyes slowly with a small smile formed on his lips.

"Yes, this is Riekka's room in the future."

"Not only that. This house belongs to her too."

"Oh.. EEEHHHH???"

"Don't scream too loud, dame-Tsuna."

-Pinch-

"HIIIIIIII!!!!"

Giotto smirk to the scene, chuckling to himself how peaceful it was in the future time. If only he could feel this with Ceres..

He stand up from where he was sitting, narrowing his eyes when he reminisce the memory of him fulfilling his last mission in Ceres favorite room; a japanese styled room that she loved the most. When he look at the tatami, he can imagine back how beautiful his maiden's face were when she was sleeping, despite her lifeless body.

"Primo?"

"No, nothing."

G stare out to the blooming sakura tree, smiling to himself. "It does bring back memories, huh?"

"Yes."

Giotto turn his head to Knuckle and Asari this time, busy with their own generation, chatting together like an old friend; sharing their interests, their opinions, and comparing how much they look alike to one another. He smirk to Alaude and Hibari who was sitting far away from each other, minding their own world, then for Lampo and Lambo.. not in the room?

He blink and look around once more. Daemon was not in the room too. 'Maybe he is still shocked from seeing Riekka's power..' He thought. Not only his mist guardian, he himself too were surprised from your last skill that you used to end the battle this morning.

'Fire soul.. phoenix..'

He was very determined.. that the skill belongs to Ceres, which she was the only one who can use the ultimate priestess power. He was fighting within himself again if he should have a talk with you personally and ask about Ceres, or if he should just let it go, since he never failed in using his cursed gift to erase one's soul.

If he never failed then how Ceres can always appear in his mind?

If he did.. does it mean the silhouette that he saw within you is..

'I might go crazy if I keep on thinking like this..'

He shook his head, sighing.