The Repeated Love 43 - Her Nightmare and The Plan To Go Back

'I'm a fool..'

You are in a dark room, a room where there is no single hope that can be make to see a simply crack of holes of air and light. It is worse than a prison; chained to a wall, bruises all over from the forced extraction of your power.

If you refuse you will be whip 3 times.

If you spat back and choose not to answer anything from their questions, you will be electrify.

If you try to change into celestial mode, they will suck it into their mare rings.

Well, you deserved it, you thought. You are such an idiot, accepting some random guy into the family, not investigating who he's from, his background, his identity. Torikabuto creates an illusion into your eyes, so that you can see him as a normal man who came to Vongola as the new bodyguard.

Day by day, he will provide the information to Byakuran. Ceres knew something was wrong with this random man, but when she was about to tell you about it, Torikabuto seals her throat to speak, and makes your mind went blank with a sleeping gas.

'I failed as a right hand woman..'

This words kept on repeating in your mind. It's your pride, your life, your soul. To make it worse, Torikabuto added some fake illusion into your brain so you feel traumatized.

It pictures the guilt of you towards Tsuna.

How he act differently around you and Kyoko.

The way he shows his concern is as if it is a forced action.

The ring at your finger.. it's like a made up fairytale.. when he proposed to you with his adorable blushing face, saying he made the flame especially for you.

The romantic, passionate nights that you spend with him together.. it's like a typical, fake, love story.

When all of this appeared in your head, you can't help but cry. You had let the illusion to control over your body, losing your trust and confidence in every memories.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! It's my fault!! I'm sorry!!"

Your eyes had swollen from the every hours of crying; tears just couldn't stop to stream down on your cheeks.

"I'm sorry!! Please.. I just.. I just.. loved you.. that is.. all.."

You whispered to the empty, lifeless room, hugging yourself in a fetus shape on the cold floor.

"I'm sorry..! I'm sorry!!"

Your voice echoes, and Byakuran forms a wide grin on the other side from your prison room.

--------------------------------------

"The end.. how was it? Fascinating isn't it? You can say we got 60% of her power in Mare rings now."

Tsuna clenched his fists as his heart shattered apart.

"TORIKABUTO!!!!"

He uses X-burner and burned Torikabuto's whole body.

Gasping for air, he grind his teeth, with a single tear on his cheeks.

"Riekka.. DAMN IT!!"

-----------------------------------------

"....!"

You clench on your chest, turning towards a random direction in the room.

"Juudaime-sama..." 'I somehow.. hear his voice.. is he alright..?'

Seeing the way you act, Xanxus get the message that you are worried about Tsuna. "Hmph. If you somehow heard his pathetic voice, he must have known what had happened in the past. He deserve to know."

"But.. Xanxus.."

Xanxus slam down the wine glass before shooting a glare at you.

"You had kept a lot of secret from your damn dear husband!! He didn't know anything! You have to click the button in his brain so he can move that slow shitty brain of his!"

"X-Xanxus!!"

"Why you still stick to him?? I'm more worth to be your boss than him!"

"Xanxus.. you know that we wont talk about this anymore-"

"I KNOW! I'M POINTING IT OUT TO REMIND YOU HOW PITY IT IS TO NOT CHOOSE ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!"

"My~ our boss is still jealous~ forgive him Riekka-chan, he's drunk."

"GET OUT TRASH!!!"

"You are the one who supposed to get out! This is my room!"

"What are you talking about, woman! This is MY room!"

"You-"

Thump!

Thump!

"...!" You gasped and grip on your stomach.

"Riekka?? What's wrong?"

"...Hey.. what-" Xanxus eyes widened to where your hand was gripping on. He quickly rush to your side and puts an arm around your back.

"My..!! Boss! There must be a pressure in her stomach!! Lay her on the bed, fast!!"

Xanxus picks you up in a bridal style and place you on the bed like what Lussuria told him to.

"I'm fine.." You sigh and rub the belly softly. "They say when the mother is stressed, the baby will feel it too.. I'm sorry my love, mother wont feel depressed again.." You cooed to the child inside you.

"Tch..! Get some rest."

You giggle. "Yes.. Xanxus..?"

"What?"

"Thank you for worrying about me."

"Tch whatever. Just sleep already."

"Uhm." You nod as you close your eyes.

-----------------------------

"Go back.. to the past?"

"Yes, in order to get stronger for defeating Byakuran, we have to go another trial other than the previous arcobaleno trials you guys had been through."

"But.. what trial is it?"

"You will see it later. I'll arrange it with Spanner. And besides, you must check on that person's condition too."

"That.. person..? ....!"

"She said she couldn't remember anything right? Your intuition tells the same thing that she is not, am I wrong?"

"...."

Clenching on his fists again, he nodded.

"Reborn..?"

"What?"

"About Riekka.. I.."

A kick lands on his right cheek.

"UWAHHH!! REBORN-"

"Don't look down on her. She will not die easily."

"Uhn.. I know.. but still.. and- IF YOU HAD KNEW ABOUT IT, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BEAT ME LIKE THAT JUST NOW???"

"That is the only way to switch on the right button in your clueless brain."

"O-Ouch.. my lips had swollen from the previous punch.."

"Now we shall go back and unlock the mysteries of the memory of Riekka and also.."

Reborn smirk to Tsuna.

"There is one more thing too, which you and the others would like to know."

"What is it, Reborn?"

"Ceres's history."