The Repeated Love 06 - Kidnapped by Varia

"How does it turn out to be like this?"

You pause at your tracks, wheeling to Tsuna with a giggle. "Juudaime-sama! Let's go and grab some ice cream^^!" Tsuna nearly trip when you pull his arms.

"Ri-Riekka-san..!" You pause from moving again. "Ne, Juudaime-sama.."

Tsuna blush to your pouty look. "W-what is it?"

"Please don't call me in a formal way.. I'm the one who supposed to do that..!"

"Eh but-"

"Ne, call my name?"

"W-wait..!"

'Ah~ I thought I can have a nice date with Kyoko-chan.. but why I'm stuck with this people?' Tsuna sweat dropped to the bunch of his friends, together with that loud Lambo.

Haru bites on her handkerchief. "W-who is that girl? She seems very cute and nice but why she looks like she is close to Tsuna-san??"

"Ah, Riekka-chan is indeed a nice and friendly person, Haru-chan^^."

"T-That is not what I mean, Kyoko-chan! Uh-"

Haru jolts as you suddenly appear in front of her and Kyoko. "Hello. Nice to meet you..! Uhm.. Haru.. is it?" Haru's jealousy fades away when you smile innocently at her. A smile form on her lips, nodding to you as a reply. You giggle and hold out your hand. "I'm Tsukihime Riekka..! Can I be your friend?" Haru take your hand, giggling along. "Uhn..!"

Tsuna sigh in relief when the three of you run together into the ice cream shop. "There she goes.."

"How useless of you."

"Re-reborn??"

"Is it that hard to call her name?"

"It's not your business >.<!!"

Tsuna gulped when there's a leer in Reborn's eyes. "Riekka really likes it when people treat her the same way as a friend would do. If you let her down.."

Reborn hold out Leon and change it into a big hammer shape. "I'll hit you countless times with this.""HIIIII I GET IT ALREADYYYY!!!"

'...I just don't know why.. heat keeps on coming up at the back of my neck when Riekka-san is around me..'

"Ah."

"Huh..? What's wrong Kyoko-cha-" Tsuna's eyes went wide to Lambo who was sleeping in one of the cages in the pet shop.

"LAMBO!!!!"

You sweat dropped. "Now I understand why Sensei always called him annoying.. O.O."

-----------------------------

"What is that for, Riekka?" Reborn pointed to the apple juice can in your hand.

"Ah, this is for Juudaime-sama..! He must be tired from all the ruckus that Lambo created just now-" You stopped from running with a smile that fades away together when you saw Kyoko gives Tsuna a grape juice. The way he accepted the drink with a sheepish smile makes your heart feel a slight bitter sensation.

Reborn look from Tsuna and Kyoko then to you, staring at your fingers that slowly grip around the drink can in your hand. "So? Are you going to give it to him?"

You break from your thoughts. "I-I guess I will drink it for myself.. ehehe." You force a smile at Reborn, pretending that you didn't see anything. "Ah, I'm going to buy some bread for breakfast tomorrow.." You run pass Reborn, and he parted his lips when he noticed a small tear form in your eyes.

Ceres appeared beside him with a sad expression on her face.

"I don't know what is so good about that dame-Tsuna."

"My, she is at that age already. Our little Riekka had grown up and starts her journey in love life." She smiled.

"Hn."

----------------------------

You rub you teary face with your arms.

'Mou..! What am I crying for?? Stop being like an idiot..! You just admire Juudaime-sama in the first place..! Although he is the first guy that was nice to you, it doesn't mean he likes you or anything..! Yeah..! It's just an admiration..'

You tug on your chest.

'Then why do I feel very.. sad.. when he is around Kyoko..? Did I really just.. admire him..? Or-'

"...!"

Your legs wobble to a sudden vibrating motion.

"Kyaaa! The building is-"

"Huh?" Before you could turn around to see what was going on, you were pulled roughly around your waist by a long, silver haired guy.  Your eyes widened to the fainted Yamamoto and Gokudera. "Since when this- Hayato-kun..! Takeshi-kun!! Kya-!" Your body was slung over the man's shoulder.

"Wha- hey! Let go of me..!"

"VOIIII!! SHUT UP WOMAN! Gah!! Stop struggling!"

"Uhn..!"

"Riekka-san..!"

You held out your hand to Tsuna. "Juudaime-sama..! Let go- ummph!!" Your mouth is covered with a thick cloth this time. "I said shut up!! The boss wanted me to get you no matter what!"

"Let go of her..!" Basil, the mysterious aqua orbs boy beside Tsuna shouted as he forcing himself to get up but fell on his kneels instead.

"Heh. Whatever you wanted to do, you will fail eventually, kid. I'll be taking this Vongola Rings and this girl! Hahahaha!! VOIII!!! I told you to stop moving already!"

You keep on hitting and pulling Squalo's hair, trying whatever you could to break free. Your vision starts to get blurry from the lack of oxygen that was caused by the thick cloth, and before you faint, one drop of tear fall down on your cheeks; as you were giving the last glance to Tsuna.

"No..!! Riekka-san..!!!"