The Repeated Love 07 - The Plan for Defeating Varia

You sigh again as Belphegor serves you a sponge cake, green tea macaroon, and darjeeling tea on the white, victorian-like table beside you. Seeing you gave out the heavy sigh, the prince grinned.

"Another sigh, Celestial princess?"

"...." You look at the opposite direction as you roll your eyes.

"Ah, I give up. You are not happy since the day you came here."

"How can I be happy when I'm forced to come here without my own will?"

"Well, can't help it. Our boss really desire you so much, and to be honest.." He lean down to your face and you flinch. "I have to agree with him too. Having you as the boss's right hand woman, I must not get the chance to test your power escape from my hand." You glare and look away once more. "If you wanted to fight me that bad, we can do it now."

"I would love to, but I can't. I'll get killed if I injure you, my princess." Bel caresses at the end of your hair and kiss on it. "Stop that!" You pull away with a tainted blush on your cheeks. "My~! She blushed! How cute~ but of course, I'm cuter!" Lussuria puts in.

"VOIIIII!!! I really don't understand why boss wanted you so much. But since he said that you will be a good use of us, it means you must be a very worthy opponent to get into battle with."

"What's with the battle and stuff? Are you guys are obsessed with powers that bad?"

Leviathan glare at you. "Be quiet, woman! Pssh I don't really understand why boss prefers you." You glare back. "Why? Jealous?""Tch." Leviathan was about to pose into a fighting position but was stopped by small hooded baby.

"I might have to waste my time to create an illusion to stop you if you do that." You gasped and stands up as Mammon enters into the room. "Sensei!!"

"Sensei..?" The rest of the Varia members look at you when you run to Mammon and hug him.

"Ushishishi..! This is interesting.. what, Mammon? You know her?"

Mammon pats your head for a sign to let go of him from the embarassing moment. "Yes. She is kinda like my student in illusion teaching and I raised her together with other.. teachers of hers." He mumbled.

"Raised her? Even though you are a baby?? VOIIII STOP TALKING NONSENSE."

"He does not sharky!!" You fumed.

"VOIII WHAT WAS THAT???"

You turn back to the hooded baby. "Sensei? Since when did you joined this family?" Mammon hold your hand and turn away. "That doesn't matter. The purpose to join is-""For money?" You giggled.

"Ushishi. Finally you smile, princess."

"O.O... of course it was not for you..!"

"Long time no see, Ceres."

Ceres appeared in front of the mirror in the room and give a small nod.

"WUA!! WH-WHO IS THAT WOMAN??"

Squalo smirked. "I see.. that is why the boss is interested with your power.. and that person within you." When Ceres disappear back into your body, you stand up, carrying Mammon in your arms although he struggled to get away. "Hehe ^^. I miss you!""Let go, Riekka...!"

You chuckled and hold him tighter. As long as one of your teachers is here, you feel calm. "....." You look out from the window, whispering to yourself..

'Juudaime-sama..'

--------------------------------

Tsuna keep on pacing here and there in his room as Lambo and I-pin watches him like he is some kind of a clown. "Ahhh Reborn! What's with this sudden stuff that happened just now? And to add more to it, my dad appeared out of nowhere and we had a feast like in 5 star hotel and-"

"Calm down Tsuna. First we have to think on how to save Riekka and how to fight the new enemy."

Reborn sits down, showing that he is thinking of something. There's a glint in his eyes which makes Tsuna startled. "Di-did you figure out anything?"

"That new enemy.. is really strong.. even I can't stop him. I'm sorry, Juudaime!"

"Ah!! Why are you apologizing??"

"I failed as your right hand man!!"

Reborn jump and lands on Yamamoto's shoulder. "I've come with a plan. From tomorrow onwards, I'll assign each one of you with a tutor to enhance each of your powers."

"E-enhance power? But with whom?"

Reborn give out a small smile, more like a scary smile for Tsuna.

"You'll see. But for now, you are under my training, together with Basil, dame-Tsuna." Reborn turn to Gokudera and Yamamoto. "Yamamoto will be by your own father.""My father?""Yes, and you will be with the one who inspired you to choose bombs as your main weapon."

Gokudera clench his teeth. "Him?? Bu-but Reborn-san-""No complains. This is the only way for us to fight with Varia. You also know that you wont have the chance with your current state right?"

The three young boys look down.

"And for Ryohei, it will be Colonello."

"How about Hibari-san? I don't think that he wants to cooperate with us.."

"I have my own plan with that one. And I know the perfect tutor for it."

Reborn smiles again.