The Repeated Love 39 - Result of Choice Battle

"Shouichi-kun! Spanner-kun!! Leave your seats immediately!"

"Oh no..! The enemy is- WUAHHHH!!!!"

BOOM!!!

"..! Riekka? Riekka? What happened there? Answer me..!"

Tsuna grind his teeth to the cracking sound in his headset. "Damn it. I have to get out from this illusion fast.." 'Riekka.. everyone..! Please be safe..!' He turn his head from left to right, searching for any key to get out from the confusing maze. "...I guess I have no choice but to use that technique."

--------------------

"Ugh.." Shouichi blinks his eyes many times. "..! Spanner! Riekka-san.." His eyes stopped at the white haired woman.

"Riekka-san.. it's been a long time since I didn't see that form." Shoichi coughed and adjusts his spectacles.

"It is indeed.. very beautiful.." Spanner mumble as he wince from the wound on the side of his head.

"Have a rest and don't move much, Spanner-kun. ..Shouichi-kun, where are you going?"

"The target is me and you. It's alright, I'm going over there..! We will win! We must win this battle!!" Shouichi slide open the door and walk out.

"No..! Shouichi-kun!"

Everyone at the other base fall silent to Shouichi's words. Then as you walk out, Kyoko and Haru gasped to each other.

"That is.. Riekka-chan?"

Reborn nods. "Yeah. That is her celestial form. Remember the story about celestial clan I told to both of you few days ago?"

"Hahi..! She is beautiful..!"

"Yeah.. even though she is injured, she still look like an angel." Dino smirked.

"Hahah. I think by simply eliminating him is the best. He deserves that much pity." Kikyo pull up his hand and the mare ring at his finger starts to glow. Seeing this, you wanted to create a barrier around Shouichi but failed due to your limited power. "No..! Shoichi-kun-"

BOOM!!

"...! What is that huge tremor?"

A cracking familiar sound can be heard from someone.

"I'm out from the illusion."

"Tsuna!! ...! Isn't that.."

Your eyes widened to the atmosphere. "This feeling.. he uses.."

"X burner." Dino and you said in unison.

"Juudaime-sama.. thank goodness." You breathe a sigh of relief and change back your hair into its normal state.

"Hahi. Her hair is not white anymore..!"

"Her power had ran out.. quick. We have to go to their place."

Dino nod to Reborn. "Let's go, guys."

-------------------------

Shouichi clench his chest and gasp, "Well done, Tsunayoshi-kun. Now go and help Yamamoto and take out the target-" He slipped and fell down, and yet force himself to get up again. You run towards him and pull his arms.

"Riekka-san.. your form.."

"Don't force yourself, Shouichi-kun."

"This is noth-"