The Repeated Love 41 - Separated

"VOI! OFF YOUR DIRTY HANDS FROM RIEKKA! YOUR OPPONENT IS ME!"

When the situation gets complicated, Reborn take the chance to fire Torikabuto's arm and he instantly releases you.

"What are you doing, dame-Tsuna. Now!" Reborn kick Tsuna's butt right after shoot at Torikabuto.

"Uwah!! Riekka!!"

Tsuna made it in time and catches you.

"A-Are you alright??"

"Uhn.. thank you, Juudaime-sama.."

Byakuran sighs, shrugging, "Ah~ looks like I failed again.. but are you sure  you gonna do this, Uni-chan? You know that your family is still in my hands, right?"

Uni pursed her lips, and you clench your hands when she try to hide her shaking hands by tightening it from Byakuran's view.

"They will understand."

Reborn turns to the brunette. "You are the only one left, Tsuna. You are the one Uni asked to protect her, what are you gonna do now?"

"E-eh? B-but the comrades will-"

He stopped himself when he saw the message in Uni's orbs. She already knew this will happen. She had prepared for it. He gulped more when he look at you. Your eyes showed that you plead for it too, and with a shivering hands, he pulls Uni's wrist.

"Everybody! Let's protect her..!"

"Yeah!!"

"Oh! I'm fired up to the extreme!!"

Uni can't help but to form a smile on her lips. "Thank you, everyone!"

"Uh.. uhn.."

"AH!!! Tsuna-san is blushing again!!"

You breathe a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Juudaime-sama." And, as usual, he will blush more to your smile. "Uh.. yeah.."

Kikyo land down next to his boss. "Byakuran-sama. The attack to get Riekka-sama and Uni-sama back.."

Byakuran smile turn into a glare. "...Permission granted."

Gokudera quickly pull out his flame and shields everyone with his Systema C.A.I. "I'll hold it here..! Run for it now, Juudaime!"

"Uhn..! Thank you, Gokudera-kun..!"

Before Tsuna could move his step, Squalo froze him with his typical 'I-will-kill-you' look. "Vongola! If Riekka is in danger again, I'll kill you instead!"

"O_O Hieeee!!!!"

"Hm. Looks like the Varia really take care of you, Riekka. I wonder if their boss is your husband." Reborn said it simply as he glances at Tsuna for an interesting reaction. And he got it when Tsuna looking flustered as you just smile to your teacher's statement.

"I can see it! The transportation system!"

"Yeah! That's it!" Tsuna look at where Bianchi was pointing at. "Huh? I-isn't that.. B-BYAKURAN??"

"Haha. No matter who fights against me, I wont be stopped."

'Oh no.. how did he catch up with us?'

Then, a familiar voice speaks near your ears. "He still hasn't give up on you no matter what right, Riekka?"

"...!"

Chrome eyes widened to a figure that suddenly appears in a black mist. "That's.. MUKURO-SAMA!"

------------------------

"Hmhm~ No matter what technique you used, you still can't defeat me. You need your real body to fight me~"

Mukuro was silent for a while, but he replied with a smirk and look at you from his shoulder. "That is not a big matter. We are starting to move now."

You smile together with a nod to him. "Thank you for coming all the way here, Mukuro-kun."

'Move.. what does Mukuro mean by that? And the way he look at Riekka.. does she know something regarding that?'

"Listen Tsunayoshi Sawada. You must not hand the sky arcobaleno Uni to him. Especially Riekka. Now put the flame into the transportation quickly."

"Yes! Chrome..! Everybody..!"

Before Mukuro disappears, he give another smile at you. "Take care of your body, Riekka. We must settle our battle after all of this ends."

"You are really persistent do you?" You chuckle. "We will meet again."

-------------------------------

As everyone were transported back, Bluebell immediately tug on Byakuran's arms with an angry pout.

"Hmm!! I really dislike you! Why did you let them get away! It such a troublesome to get that girl and that wench! You should just kill them!"

"Oh my, don't say that."

Bluebell flinched as Byakuran puts a finger on the side of her neck. "Saying kill them and all that stuff. I'll just kill you instead."

Bluebell gulped and slowly slump down next to Kikyo.

"But, Byakuran-sama.. may I know.." Kikyo start after a long silence among them. "Why do you need Riekka-sama the most even though it is plenty if we just get Uni-sama in our hands?"

"...Riekka have a power that has a potential to change the world completely. She may just can predict what will happen, but she has the ability to manipulate one thing in her power. In all of the parallel world, I have completed the Trinisette, but no matter which world I have collected it, I haven't obtain the ultimate power as the creator of the new world."

Byakuran pauses for a while as he pulls out the marshmallow bag from his jacket. "I just confirmed it today that I need her the most than Uni. The way she makes the pacifier glow by just touching it just overwhelming."

He gobble down the marshmallow and glares. "I want her. If you understand, then quickly go after them. Don't give them time to rest. In the future, now, and also in the past.."

------------------------------

"Here is the dress for you, Uni."

"Uhn.. thank you.."

"What's wrong, Uni-chan?"

"No.. I'm sorry.. to trouble all of you.."

"No! A girl's enemy is our enemy too, right? Kyoko-chan?"

"Yes! Feel free to make yourself at home!"

"Uhn..!"

Thump.

"...!" You abruptly clench on your chest.

"..? What's wrong, Riekka-san?"

"Ah, no, it's nothing.. I will check on the seal for the base for a while.."

"Okay.. let me go with you..!"

"It's alright, Uni. Please have a rest.."

As you walk out from the dressing room, you tighten your grip more. 'What is this..? Why I suddenly feel something bad will happen soon.. please.. don't let it be the seal of the base..!'

"...!" Cold sweat formed on your forehead.

"Something is.. approaching.. here..!"

Before you could run towards Tsuna's room, a big explosion sound echoes around the base. Everyone run out from each of their rooms, panicking from the sound.

"What is that sound??"

"What is it??"

Squalo huffed as he approach you. "VOI! What is that noise-"

BANG!!!

Another explosion occured right behind the rain guardian of Varia. It then reveals Zakuro among the heavy smoke.

"I've come for you, Riekka-sama."

---------------------------

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

"What are you saying, Squalo?? You are fighting alone?? But-"

Squalo grind his teeth and push Yamamoto away. "Don't you understand?? You are already under attack!!"

Squalo bounce back Zakuro's attack. Realizing you are panting, he got the message. "Tch.. the seal, huh? OI VONGOLA! Bring Riekka out fast!!!"

"HIIII Yes!!!"

You turn before Tsuna pull you away. "Squalo.. thank you..!"

"...Escape now."

In the middle of the way to the exit door, the walls starts to crumble down. Then one of the parts shakes, and it slowly fall directly towards Kyoko. Tsuna automatically pull away his hand from you, and run towards his crush to save her.

Thump.

Thump.

"Juudaime-sa-" You were about to call him, but you were stopped by a screaming sound in your head.

"Riekka!!!!!"

"...! Ceres-"

That is when, Tsuna realizes something empty. He was about to turn back, but his eyes stiffened by a iron liquid splattered on his right cheek. He saw blood, streaming down from your mouth and all over your body.

His eyes widen when you fell on your knees infront of him. His voice couldn't come out to you, and when he was about to, the ceilings fell in between of him and you.

"Juudaime!! Dodge down!!!"

"....!"

BOOM!!!

And the base.. completely destroyed.

"..." He gasped. "Rie... RIEKKA!!!!!!!"