Chapter Fourteen~

Dedicated to bookworms1234! Thanks for your message. c:

Now onto the flipping story! \(^0^)/

-Chapter Fourteen-

-Firo's POV-

When I woke up I realized I was alone in bed and sat up with a start looking around the room in hopes of seeing Ciel somewhere in sight. I frowned as I realized what Ciel had done and pulled on boxers and jeans running out of the room without even attempting to pull on a shirt running down the stairs through the front door looking around to see a figure walking away to the right and I ran towards him.

"Ciel!" I yelled as I finally caught up taking his hand in mine and turning him around. He seemed to have tensed under my touch making me cringe inwardly.

"Let go," he warned gently.

"You didn't finish the job," I pressed.

"There's no need," he answered indifferently.

"If you don't the Council would-" He cut me off.

"It has nothing to do with you!" He growled angrily ripping away from my hand. "Leave me alone!"

I sighed taking a single step towards him as I took hold of his hand again pulling him into my embrace and cupping his chin in my other hand as I was about to kiss him he muttered something before suddenly pulling out a wicked looking blade towards me and jabbing it into my side swiftly. His fingers graceful as they pulled out the blade smoothly and plunged it back into my side making me gasp slightly and pulling it out once against flipping it in the air and catching it. He looked at me once more before stepping away and I fell to my knees. I swore I saw tears in his eyes after he became a cold gust of black wind disappearing into thin air leaving me feeling broken. With a sharp pain at my side making me hold my side tightly. What had I done wrong?

-Ciel's POV-

I arrived to the Council knowing what was coming to me soon enough as I made my way towards those doors.

I pushed through the doors going in and Alan was waiting for me there with a deep frown that disappeared turning to pure worry as his eyes came in contact with me.

"Ciel, did you...?" He trailed off as if not being able to force the words out.

"What do you think?" I muttered walking pass him towards Aldo's office. Alan stopped in his tracks staring at me as I walked into Aldo's office.

"Where's the blade?" Aldo instantly inquired arching a brow at me curtly. The blade was to reveal to him that I had killed a demon with the blood that was on the blade.

"Here," I answered taking out the blade coated in the dried blood that belonged to Firo as it floated out of my hand and towards Aldo who took it into his hand with a grin as wicked as the blade. That blade was enchanted to kill whatever it stabbed twice as I had done to Firo.

"I'm surprised, I was sure that you weren't up for the job," Aldo spoke still eying me curiously.

"It was just a job," I answered indifferently.

"The spell to numb your feelings towards Fray did you well," he answered with a smirk. "Go on, I have other things to prepare for now."

"Of course, sir," I muttered turning to the door and stepping out to find Alan glaring at me from around the corner with an anger I had never seen from him towards me.

"You actually went through with it?!" He growled taking my shirt in his fist as he raised me by it and pressed me to the walls that singed my back making me hiss slightly. "After all Fray has done for you and how much he's tried to get you to like him you went through with what Aldo asked for? Was he just another job? Were you acting when you'd daze off thinking about him and that dog he decided to buy for you? Do you seriously feel nothing?!"