Chapter Thirteen~

Dedicated to blackrain101. :)

Read the following just in case.

Okay so this is short as shizz, but because I cut out all the Rated R shizz outta this chapter. If you want the chapter with Ciel and Firo getting all in bed and shizz then the link will be in the first comment down there. But first! You better vote for this chapter! 'Cause some of you would probably not want to vote or comment after reading what happens between Firo and Ciel in the other chapter. :P

The link is in the first comment by me in the comment board thing! Don't ask me later. >.>

-Chapter Thirteen-

Firo sighed as he took my hand and pulled me out of that room without so much as looking around. When we passed the room where Aldo had been everything was gone almost like it had been a dream. No guards, no blood, and even Aldo was gone. I didn’t question it as Firo rushed me out of this underground quarters and pulled me into his car. There was no signs of Alan or Kendal, but I felt nothing wrong with Alan so I didn’t question the fact he was fine where he was as I willingly entered the car that sped off until we were parked in front of a house and he climbed out so I mimicked his actions getting out as well.

“This is the house I used to live with my parents and my brother...that was before y-” He paused and sighed once more. “That was before my partner was taken from me. You remember Noah and Madison, right?”

I nodded. “The reason I have been helping them so long is because they are my partners younger siblings,” he informed. “I have taken it upon myself to help them through this.”

“So when you...when you tell me that you love me...you’re lying?” I felt tears burning my eyes and he instantly shook his head taking my face in both his hands lovingly.

“Of course not,” he urged. “I love you. More than I could ever love anything. I would give my life for you a million times over.”

“But your partner....” I trailed off, I could never compare to a partner, right?

“You, you’re mine,” he told me in complete seriousness. “No one can replace you.”

“But I can’t compare, can I?” I mumbled helplessly.

He pressed his lips to mine softly at first before gently easing my mouth open causing me to moan slightly as his hands trailed down my neck until they were playing at my sides until he grasped my hips. I eased my arms around his neck raking my fingers through his hair tugging gently when his tongue managed to make me moan as it moved with my own. He pulled back leaving me groaning in frustration and completely breathless with a flush over my cheeks.

“You’re more than perfect,” he reassured. “I would let you kill me so that no one would lay a hand on you.”

Or to reunite with your partner sooner, I thought bitterly before stopping myself. “D-Did you ever mark your partner?”

“No,” he answered solemnly. “I didn’t.”

I suddenly felt an urge to make him mine, I liked that fact he had never marked another demon and that he had never been with another demon. That I was going to be the first with him, humans not included.

“Do you want to come in?” He asked taking my hand from his neck into his hands pressing a soft kiss to my fingers making me shiver with a timid nod.

“Yeah,” I croaked blushing madly as he pulled me towards the door and the house was seemingly empty as we went upstairs into a room as he closed the door behind us before turning to me and kissing me deeply letting his tongue enter my mouth making me moan slightly as our hips were at perfect play. Both his arms wrapped around my waist crushingly as we made our way into the bed.

 *********

When I woke up our naked bodies were tangled as I took a deep breath taking in his smell and enjoying his strong arms wrapped around my waist protectively. I held back a sigh as I pulled away from his grasp pulling on my clothing as silently as possible feeling a wicked looking blade hidden in the sole of my shoe as I took it out looking over at Firo’s sleeping figure and observing his features. He seemed peaceful sleeping there. I went over to the bed with the blade in my hand anyways, ready to finish my mission.

A/N: Ciel! You better not do it! Dx

I promise to update as soon as possible! But school's already giving me work even though we just started. Sorry! Next chapter is already being worked on. ^-^