Chapter Two~

Dedicated to MusicxIsxEverything. Yes, it's your birthday and I thought of all the things I could do for you. I thought about buying you a Koala! Btw did you know in Australia they have a zoo where you can carry koalas and feed kangaroos?! Watch the video with Pierce the Veil doing it! They look so cute with the koalas and feeding the kangaroos! >.<

Back to your birthday! Yeah, a one and a two and a one two three! Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to you~! You look like a monkey~! Aaaaaaannnnnnnd~ you smell like one too! xD

Kidding! I loves you! And I bet you look beautiful and smell even better! Hope all your wishes came true except for the one about world peace 'cause we'd get bored! And hope you get so old you see your great great great great great great great great great great great great not so great grandchildren!

-Chapter Two-

-Kendal’s POV-

-Nearly Three Years Ago-

I didn’t know the Ciel that walked away and left behind that woman through those double doors. The blood was spreading through the white marbled floors and I felt a cold panic wash over me as I saw the gaping hole going through Fray’s stomach and through his back. I was a shadow, just a shadow, that didn’t have the power to save his life. I was utterly useless and having lost my master there was a sense of loss washing over me, weakening me.

“Seems he won’t last,” Aldo said smugly smirking.

I looked up at him staring at him for what could have been hours as Fray was dying in my arms. “You,” I mumbled. “You can save him!”

“And why would I do that?” He scoffed at me as he began to walk away.

I went over and gripped his neck tightly pressing him to the wall.

“We’ve gone through this,” he growled. “You’re nothing to me! Now mov-”

As he went for my neck I grabbed his hand in the air releasing the rest of him risking the chance of him using his other hand to gash through my windpipe. He seemed too shocked at the fact that I bit into his wrist as hard as I could drinking in as much blood as I could before his surprise warped to outrage throwing me back to the marble floor, I wasted no time crawling over to Fray and practically gagged the blood of the old man into his wound. The blood boiled there before I saw that Fray’s blood that had swarmed all around was suddenly pulling back into Fray’s body rather quickly and relief filled me as Fray took a rasping deep breath.

Firo might not be dear to me, but to my master. To the real Ciel, he was worth more than I could imagine and for my master I was doing this.

“You insolent impulsive brat,” Aldo growled lowly as he gripped me by my hair pulling my head back painfully. “You’ll regret that!”

He threw me against the wall and pain erupted from my spine making me cringe as I shriveled to the floor, Aldo’s steps came closer as he stood before me his booted feet. I dared look up to meet his hateful gaze as he boot foot slammed into my face causing my neck to snap back and I could hear a grotesque cracking noise reaching my ear strikingly hard. A sharp pain went through my head until my temples throbbed painfully.

“Are you giving up so soon?” He taunted cruelly before gripping my hair and raising me to my feet. My eyes met his and his other hand ripped through the flesh my my stomach as he let his hand merely glide over my flesh. Something told me that if he decided to really rip through my stomach I would end up worse than Fray.

“No,” I splat letting my pride take over.

“Good,” he mocked. “It’s good that you’re accepting your fate because I plan to drag this out as much as possible.”