Chapter One~

A/N: First and foremost, I am so sorry if the ending from the first book did in fact depress you. I know some of you might have meant it when you said that and for that I am sorry. Because the ending of the other book was not meant to depress you in the least. It was meant to be hopeful actually. The fact that Ciel did in fact see Firo at the end of the last chapter was supposed to represent that they would see each other again and the fact that Ciel did smile means he knew that. So since I'm not one for depression or any of that. I do apologize to anyone who did feel bad after reading it. And yes, I find this very necessary. Considering like five girls told me they cried.

To XbloodynightmareX or one person on there anyways, since I know there's more than one. Yeah, I know you said you wouldn't read the sequel 'cause it made you feel bad. Just hope you at least read my crappy apology...feels crappier since I had to type that apology three times to get it right...And by that I mean that word apology not that paragraph on the top. Lame...

-Chapter One-

I was chained to the thick pavement walls and floors in a room filled with the smell of musk. I heard the heavy metal door creak open revealing Cilia along with another man who I didn't recognize. The man carried the cat o' nine tails that was of a thin material that way it would cut through the flesh more swiftly.

"Ciel, you should've just finished off the job," Cilia muttered as she stood on my right and the man stood behind me.

"I've heard it a million times, Cilia," I growled before smirking. "Get on with it, will you? I have somewhere to be."

She sighed before nodding towards the man, the whip lashed through the air and ripping through my raw flesh on my back, it never left scars, I had Alan to thank for that. I knew better than to think we were anywhere near done. The whip never seemed to stop, but I refused to let a single cry escape from my lips. The pain spread throughout my entire upper body and I could feel the blood tingle down my back and to the floor at times. My muscles tensed and recoiled every time the whips teared though layers of skin over and over making me grit my teeth together. I began to think about Firo. Over the last two years I never forgot him. The memory of him came back day after day and I found comfort in his memory even when the first time I saw him ended with his death.

"Alright, he's done," Cilia informed as she looked down at her watch. "Lower him down and take him to his room."

With that she walked out without a glance back, I remember when I first came she was nicest one to me. She was also the one that trained me the most harshly. Once she stepped out the man stripped me off the chains and I fell onto my knees. He came over to help me up, but I pushed away his helping hand and raised myself up grudgingly before ripping off the bloodied shirt and walked out the door slamming the metal against the walls making them crack.

"Again?" Alan sighed. "Ciel, you can't keep doing this."

"I wasn't about to kill some innocent!" I growled harshly.

"Not that," he said with a light smile. "But the walls can't take anymore of your abuse."

"Fuck you," I muttered before almost stumbling from the blood loss.

"Come on." He sighed as he, too, tried to help me. I did the same to him and walked on my own to my room with him in tow as he came over and began to cleanse my wounds. They healed fairly quickly after that leaving nearly impossible to see scars on my flesh, but the pain remained.

"Are you ready for the job?" I demanded getting up and making my way over to the walk-in closet where I pulled out a fresh shirt before slipping it on and then threw off my skinny jeans that were now ruined with blood to pull on a fresh new pair.