Chapter Seventeen~

Dedicated to *drumroll* Emptystar. 'Cause she's been leaving comments and shizz all over my story in just these days...she actually read it all in like a day. Oh, but yeah you get the first ever Hunter POV! cx

-Chapter Seventeen-

-Hunter’s POV-

“I put Ciel in our headquarters for now,” Zack informed as he walked into the room where I was patching up Alan’s wounds. Luckily to him that had been little harm done and he could maintain his own for now. “He also said that the Council is on their way here to kill us off.”

“I know,” I said with a grin. “Alan here, seems to have a big mouth today too. Wonder why two dogs from the Council would tell their target they’re about to die...”

“You saved Ciel,” Alan murmured. “How do you know my name?”

“Ciel is very special to our family and to us,” Zack answered solemnly. “We would have never allowed anyone to lay a hand on him if we had been here.”

“Why?” He questioned glaring at us. I smacked him lightly but hard enough to make his head whip forward and his hair fall over his eyes.

“I don’t see why we should answer the questions of a brat who put our whole organization at risk now shut up while we clean your mess up,” I muttered lightly if not almost teasingly. “First is first we clear up everyone, then we’ll have to take Ciel away with us break his bond with the Council, possibly have him thank us which is not likely with that little bastard, take him to his parents and siblings, he’ll go to Fray and they’ll be at it like rabbits for a bit....and all in all it seems like it’ll be a great day. Did I miss anything?”

“You missed the part about the Council,” Alan muttered. “And what do you mean take Ciel to his family? He has no family. Nothing.”

“He has a family of over twenty people who miss the hell out of him,” Zack informed with laughter. “Only reason they do nothing is because they are either children or have children.”

“What does that have to do with it?” He growled making me laugh further.

“When a demon has a child or just their mate the Council will use that against them to make them sit and do whatever they want,” I explained.

“What about you guys?” He arched a brow.

“Does it look like I have a kid whose killing diapers?” I demanded.

“I meant your mates,” he elaborated.

“That is none of your business, kid,” I mumbled as I flicked his nose. “I thought I told you to shut up. This is why I don’t have children first they leak from everywhere and all the time, then they’re bratty, but cute so you get them what they want and they love you, then they never listen and just become impossible to understand...stupid Ciel.”

“Shouldn’t you be trying to get everyone out of here?” Alan snarled. “You’re not taking anything seriously!”

“Everyone left hours ago,” I informed with a roll of my eyes.

“Then why are we still here?” He demanded.

“We can’t carry Ciel anywhere in his condition,” Zack informed. “He’s suffering from blood loss, broken bones, and he’s very weak right now.”

“Then you guys should go and I’ll stay with him,” he replied. “The Council won’t hurt us, they’ll help him, but if they catch you they’ll kill you.”

“Do you think we don’t know the Council has been beating Ciel since he joined?” Zack demanded arching a brow. “What kind of imbeciles do you make us out to be?”