ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 27 ⇜

No One's POV

"It's good to see you alive dad, i bet mom is such a pain in the ass. Opppss, sorry for the word mom." Na Hee said with a peace sign.

We're now celebrating Christmas and just recently we've celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. We are blessed with a son and a daughter. As we reminsce I must say that university life is one of the most exciting and memorable part of my life. I experience many things, heartbreaks, pain, joy and most importantly, i experience how to truly be inlove and be loved. Being with my wife Mina and our kids is the best thing that ever happen to me as of the moment. I realized that so many things we did together, problems that we solved together. It's all worth it.

"Na Hee tell your oppa to get prepared. Your aunties and uncles will be here in a moment." Mina said.

A few moments later. . . .

Ding dong. . . . .

"Hyung! Noona. come in." Joo Hee said while hugging Kyung Wan together with his wife Nayeon.

"How are you Joo? Where's Mina and your kids?" Nayeon said as she enter in the living room.

"I'm good noona, she's in the kitchen. Hey there! Waahh your son has grown up so tall and handsome, and your daughter is lovely noona." Joo Hee said while looking at the two children of the Yoo's, Na Eun & Kyung Joon.

"Of course, they got there looks from their mother." Nayeon said then she proceed to the kitchen and look for Mina.

After that, Hyun and Momo came with their children also together with Jihyo and her husband with their triplets son. This will serve as our reunion with our children because most of them stay abroad. Lastly, Sana and Chaen came with their gorgeous daughters.

"Hyung! Good to see you again and good to see your daughters. Good thing they've got the beauty and height of their mother." Joo Hee said that makes all of them laugh. Chaen just punch him on his shoulder.

"Minari!!!!" Sana shouted then run to hug Mina.

We gathered in the living room first and catch up. You can literally say that we missed each other. It feels really good to reunite with these people.

"Na Hee, can you call your oppa? Tell him, your uncles and aunts are here." Mina said then she saw her daughter getting her phone and talk to his brother.

"Of all the traits that you can inherit from your father, why is it laziness?" Mina sigh.

"It's okay to be lazy mom. I'm smart and beautiful so being lazy is not a problem." Na Hee said that made her dad chuckle.

"As savage as her dad." Hyun commented as they laugh on the cuteness of the 19 year old girl then all of them bring there attention on the guy walking downstairs.

"Waah that must be Min Joon? He looks like his father on the first day I met him. He looks cold" Sana said.

"Hello uncle and auntie." Min Joon said bowing his head.

"Let's proceed to the kitchen and eat. I bet Momo noona is already hungry." Kyung Wan said.

They proceed to the kitchen and they notice that one of Sana's daughter is missing. Mina and Sana went to the living room then there they found Sajina.

"Ji are you okay? Is there a problem?" Sana ask her daughter.

"Mom, it's him." she said making Mina and Sana confused.

"what do you mean? who?" Mina said.

"The guy that I'm talking to you mom. The popular guy in the Engineering department." she said.

"The guy you had a crush for quite sometime now? Min Joon? You mean he is also in your University?" Sana said then her daughter nodded.

"Owww. Looks like we are destined to be family unnie." Mina said after knowing that Sajina likes his son.

"I know right. I just realized it today. Maybe because they haven't seen each other in our gatherings, so now is the time. What do you think Minari?" Sana said.

"Let's go and eat then I will ask my son." Mina said showing her gummy smile and they went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile at the kitchen.

"Dad, mom remember the girl I've told you? The one that I put too much effort just to get rid of her suitors? I will appreciate if you will help me with her. I want to get married after graduation since it is few months from now." Min Joon said.

"What? You haven't told me that you have a girlfriend then now you're talking about marriage? Bring that girl first here and let me meet her" Mina said to her son.

"If I bring her now, will you agree?" Min Joon said.

"It depends on who is that girl. I have a girl in mind and I have plan on arranging her with you but since you had someone in your mind, I will respect that. For the meantime bring her here then you will know my answer." Mina said.

"There she is." Min Joon said while pointing at Sajina.

"hahahahaha this scene is familiar." Nayeon said.

"You're just like your mother kid. He asked your dad to marry him even if she's not yet his girlfriend." Chaen said.

"Yah small!!! Shut your mouth." Mina said.

"Let's talk about marriage then." Sana said which make Saji smile.

The night went by as every one bid their goodbyes and wishing every one their Merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas my King. Thank you for the making me happy for the past 25 years. I want you to know that God already gave me my greatest wish. You're my answered prayer. I will never get tired of expressing how much iloveyou. Even if we grow old, i will never get tired of sharing our stories to our grandchildren, how our story begins, how we treasure and love each another. I will never get tired of you my love. I will love you until my last breathe." Mina said while hugging her husband.

"Iloveyou more my queen. Always. Without a doubt. Let's try making another Chou." Joo Hee said then he start kissing his wife.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

The End.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Author's Note:

So the story reach it's finale. I'm thankful despite of having a lame story for the first time, there are still people who read and comment on my story. Before, I was just reading and supporting other stories but now, I'm writing one. I'm not a professional but it makes me happy somehow. And because of that, I'm planning to write another story but I don't know when. 😉

Kamsahamnida chingu-ya!

#Mitzu will always be ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy Holidays!