ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 15

Tzuyu's POV

My Oppa❤

Oppa, are you okay?
Why did you leave?

I'm fine, don't worry.
Eat well.

Are you sure?
If there's a problem don't hesitate to tell me ok? I'm just a call away. arasso?

I'll keep that in mind babygirl.
I'm really okay, no need to worry.

"I noticed these past few days Joo Hee oppa, he's being quiet again. Is there a problem Oppa?" I asked.

"No problem, as far as we know. He's been busy i guess. We have a lot of projects." Chaen oppa said.

"We'll talk to him Tzu, don't worry." Kyung Wan oppa said.

"I'll talk to him Wan. We need to talk about something. What's your schedule later?" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"We're free after 5pm noona."

"Okay, please tell him also that we need to talk." Jeongyeon unnie said with authority on her voice.

I feel there's something going on again.

-----------------

At the apartment.

Mina's POV

"Mina unnie, how much do you love Joo Hee oppa?" Those question of Tzuyu keep on ringing in my head. I can't sleep. It's midnight. urgh. I went out of my room, get a can of beer and stay at the living room. I still kept on thinking why Tzuyu ask me that question.

"Mina-chan?Why are you still awake?You're drinking, is there a problem?Mind to share?" Sana said as she go to the kitchen to drink water and get beer also.

"Nothing, it's just that Tzuyu asked me how much i love Joo Hee. I'm wondering why? Does she love him? She's thinking if i may be hurt if she fall for him?"

"Did Tzuyu said he has feeling for Joo Hee?" Mina asked.

"No, but the way she looks at Joo Hee, the way she cares you can say that she loved the guy. She also said Joo Hee is her ideal man. You've heard it before right?"

"Minari don't assume unless she stated that she loved Joo Hee, that they are inlove with each other. Maybe Tzuyu is just concern about him just like a brother, she's very close to Chaen right? and Chaen is Joo Hee's bestfriend. Stop thinking of other stuffs that are not confirmed." Sana said while patting my back.

"You're right. Thank you Sana-chan. As expected, you can clear my mind. Cheers."

"No problem, i'm your bestfriend and i'll always be here for you. So what's your answer to Tzuyu when she ask you?" Sana asked.

"I said i don't know how much i love him but as days past by i'm falling for him. I want to see him everyday, want to talk to him, make him smile but i can't do it. He's being distant and that makes me sad."

"Don't worry, we will be close to him and the others soon. Let's go to sleep. Fighting." Mina said then hug me.

I'm very thankful i have my bestfriend with me.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭