ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 5 ⇜

Joo Hee's POV

I woke up late shoot. I only have 30mins before my first subject. I took a bath immediately then finish everything within 15mins but the traffic sucks so i decided to skip my first class. I'm here at the cafe in front of CU. While sipping my hot chocolate drink, my phone ring and saw Chaen hyung calling.

Hello hyung? I said as a pick up his call.

"Yah where are you? I thought you'll be at school today?"

"I woke up late that's why i decided to skip my first class. I'm here at ----------
I was taken aback as i saw a familiar figure inside the cafe. Jeongyeon Noona. I felt a slight pain inside as she walk towards me with Dahyun and Chaeyoung noona. I immediately cut off the call.

Joo Hee-ya. Long time no see. Dahyun Noona said as they sit next to me. How are you?

I'm fine noona. You? Hi Chaeyoung noona. Hel-Hello Jeongyeon noona. I said nervously. I can't stare at her in the eyes.

We're fine. Beautiful as always. You, looking good huh. I didn't recognize you.. hahaha Chaeyoung noona said while smiling.

Well, thank you noona. I must say, you are beautiful as always? I smiled ackwardly.

You look hot with that beard of yours, more manly huh. Dahyun noona said. Excuse us for a while, Chaeyoung, let's order.

Why don't you drop by our house yesterday? Jeongyeon noona asked. We saw Tzuyu outside of your house last night. Are you mad at me? Is that the reason why you left without a word?

I was taken aback with that question. I don't have the courage to tell her the reason.

----Flashback--------

It was around 9pm. I can't sleep so i decided to walk in the park. While walking i saw Jeongyeon noona's boyfriend, Jae hyung, he is with another girl and they are making out at the dim part of the park. There was no other people beside us. I run towards him then punch him straight into his face not just one but five full punches.

"I warned you before, if you cheat on Jeongyeon noona, i will kill you. I said while punching him. Now his face is full of blood. Stay away from noona. She doesn't deserve someone like you!" I thought he get it clear but when i turn my back he immediately throws punches on my face which cause my lips to crack and bleed.

The next day, I went to school with bruises on the face. Kyung Wan, Hyun and Chaen hyung are asking me what happen. We're here at the cafeteria of SMTU.

"Nothing. It's just a simple fight on the road." I said.

Are you sure? Kyung Wan hyung asked.

Yeah hyung. Don't worry.

I received a text message from Jeongyeon noona.

Fr: Jeongyeon noona

   Meet me at the park tonight at 8pm!

I know it is about Jae hyung.

I arrived at the park early and waited for her. When she came, she slapped my face twice.

"That's for what you did to Jae Oppa. Why did you do that?You don't have the right to throw punches just because you like to. This is not you Joo Hee-ya. Why? Can you explain why?" she said with the angry feeling on her face.

"I saw him making out with other girl. I once warned him but he didn't listen."

I can see she's surprise on what i have said. But then her face became gloomy.

"Maybe Jae Oppa is right. You're just jealous. You will say that he's cheating on me because you saw him with her cousin. Joo Hee-ya do you have feelings for me?"

"Do you believe him noona? His cousin? Why does he have to f*ck his cousin?What kind of crapped is that?"

"Answer my question, do you have feelings for me?" she asked once again.

"Oh. I loveyou noona." after those words, she slapped me again.

"Jae Oppa is right. You're not on your right mind. You're blinded by your feelings. From now on please make distance from me. And don't mention it to Kyung Wan. This will be the last time i will talked to you."

She left and i saw myself crying. Rain fall quickly. I soaked myself on the rain so that no one will noticed that i'm crying. It hurts bigtime!

As i went home, Tzuyu saw me. He then pulled me on my room hurridly to avoid our parents.

"Oppa, are you okay? What happened? Tell me please."

I didn't say a word. My tears just fell. I told Tzuyu to please leave me alone.

"Okay, i will just get tea and towel for you." she then leave the room.

I cried so hard then throws everything in my room.

Tzuyu rushed to my room with the towel and tea.

"Oppa!!! What are you doing."

I want to release the burden inside my heart. I told Tzuyu everything. After that i didn't noticed i fell asleep.

The next morning I talk to my parents. I told them that i will leave the house and live on my own. I beg them, gladly they didn't question further and they just agree. They bought a new apartment for me. I told Tzuyu to close her mouth and not to say anything.

Months passes by but it's still hard for me to forget. It's our summer vacation. I convinced mom and dad to send me to the States. They do trust every decision i made and support me all the way. They immediately processed everything. So i went to the states and Tzuyu went to Japan as per the request of our grandma.

A year and half passed. I saw her again for the first time. I still feel pain but i can manage now.

------End of Flashback-------

Joo Hee-ya! Jeongyeon noona snap a finger on my face

I'm ----- she's about to say something but i cut her off.

"Ah noona i better get going, i still have classes. I'll go ahead." I stand up as i saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung noona. "I'll see you around pretty noonas."

I walk hurriedly and ended up on CU garden. I feel tired. I lay down on the bench and cover my face with a book. I didn't notice i fell asleep again.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭