ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 24 ⇜

No One's POV

"Hyung I will just go to the comfort room for a while, I need to wash my hand as it sweats a lot. I'll be back quick then let's head to the girls." Joo Hee said after they finish their performance.

He was already in the washroom when a man enters and punch him.

"You still have the guts to ask another girl when Jeongyeon is still by your side? You know, I waited for this moment to take my revenge on you because of you, Jeongyeon broke up with me." the man said.

"I think it's not my fault when in the first place you cheated on her. Maybe she just realized that you're not worthy of her love. And to make it clear, noona and I are just friends, very close friends. I think I don't have to explain it to you coz you are nothing. You're not important." Joo Hee fired back.

"Whatever it is I'll make you pay for this." He said as he punch Joo Hee one more time on his stomach.

On the other hand Joo Hee also punch him multiple times but he stop as he smell alcohol on the said man. He's a bit drunk and his eyes is a bit red that looks like he is under the influence of illegal drugs. As he make his way outside, the man hold Joo Hee's shoulder to stop him then stab him on his stomach for like three times that make him bleed and kneel on the floor.

After he saw what he did, he immediately run outside. Joo Hee pushed himself to stand and go out of the comfort room but then he collapsed.

Chaen's POV

"Hyung, it's been 15mins and Joo Hee is still not here, let's go find him for sure Mina and the others are waiting." I said.

As we go near the washroom we notice a man on the floor. We run to see who it is then we start to panicked because it is Joo Hee covered with blood.

"Hyung call 911, his pulse is getting weak. I think lot of blood was lost." Hyun hyung said then Kyung Wan hyung started dialling on his phone.

"Joo who will do this to you?" I started crying. Oh man! I'm a man for Pete's sake but when it comes to my loved ones I can't help but to cry like a mad woman.

"Chaen get yourself together. Joo Hee will be safe." Hyun said then we saw the girls running towards us.

No One's POV

"Oppa!! What happen here? Why is my brother full of blood? Who did this to him?" Tzuyu said while crying and pressing Joo Hee's stomach to prevent the blood from flowing.

"Joo Hee!!!! Wake up! You want to here my answer right?" Mina said, she's also crying.

The other girls went to Tzuyu and Mina to comfort them. Then the ambulance came and we headed to the hospital immediately.

Kyung Wan POV

"Guys I'll follow you to the hospital, I will just inform Auntie about this and check also if there is anything that can lead us to who is the culprit."

"Hyung, I'll stay with you. I'll help you. Chaen, go with them. Make sure to keep the girls safe and update us to whatever is happening okay? Keep yourself together. You need to be strong got it?" Hyun said.

"I will hyung. I'm going." Chaen said as he went with the girls.

"Hyun I will just inform auntie about it, can you go check the washroom first? I'll be here outside just call me if you find something." I said then Hyun went inside while I call Joo Hee's mom.

Hello?

Hello auntie? This is Kyung Wan. Can you go immediately to your hospital? Something happen to Joo Hee. Tzuyu and the others are already there.

What happen? Okay, we will go as soon as possible. Thank you Kyung Wan-ah.

"Hyung, I found the knife. It is here. We need tissue and ziplock for this." Hyun said luckily I have tissue on my bag then we picked up the knife and bring it as evidence.

"Let's check the CCTV Hyun, it may lead us to who did this to Joo Hee." I said as we proceed to the CCTV area near the guard.

"Ahjussi, we need to check the CCTV because of the incident a while ago. Did you notice any suspicious person around while you're on duty?" Hyun said to the guard.

"There is one guy who run fast outside. I even smell alcohol on him. He's wearing a black hood and a round eyeglasses" The guard said then we proceed to the CCTV to check.

At the hospital

It's been two hours and we're still here in front of the operating room. Joo Hee's parents came immediately after he was rushed in the hospital. As we wait patiently, the door of the operating room opened then a nurse came out in a rush.

"What's happening mom? Can you talk to your staff? Why the nurse is rushing?" Tzuyu said histerically.

"Relax Tzu, your brother is strong, he will fight. I believe he will!" Mina said then she hugged Tzuyu.

The nurse came back carrying packs of blood. After almost five hours, the doctor came out of the room.

"Doc how is my son?" Mr. Kim said.

"Although he lost a lot of blood, he is now safe Mr. Kim. You don't have to worry anymore but it will take sometime for the wound to finally healed. It will also take a day or two before he wakes up. You can now visit him, he will be transferred to his private room." The doctor said.

"Thank you very much Dr. Range. Thank you for saving my son." Mr. Kim said while the doctor smile and leave them.

"Let's go to his room." Mr. Kim said.

On the other hand, Kyung Wan and Hyun already found out who is the culprit. They called their parents for some help with the police. The police immediately took actions and search for the guy. After informing the authority, the two went to the hospital to visit Joo Hee.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭