ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 21 ⇜

Morning comes and Mina woke up earlier than the others. She's in a good mood because of her dream. She headed to the kitchen and cooked something for breakfast. She wants to prepare breakfast specially for Joo Hee. Little did she know someone is watching her.

----------------

Joo Hee's POV

I woke up early today because of headache. I headed to the kitchen to get cold water. As I walked toward the kitchen, I smell something good. Asssaaa! My favorite bacon and egg! I quietly looked at the girl who cooks breakfast, it was My Minari. I can't help myself but to smile. Suddenly i feel better just by seeing her. I headed back to my room without the cold water. I started to take a bath and prepare myself before going down. I'm excited to eat breakfast!

After taking a bath i just spend some time on my room. I played my guitar and practice our song.

*knock knock

"Come in." I said as i heard someone at my door.

"Oppa, let's have breakfast." Tzu said as she hug and give me a peck on my cheek.

I went down to the kitchen with her. I pulled a chair for her then sit next to her and start having our breakfast.

"Unnie, who cooked our breakfast? I thought Imo is not here?" Tzu asked the unnies.

"I woke up earlier and I'm in the mood to cook. Why, you don't like it Tzu?" Mina said.

"I like bread in the morning unnie but you know what there is someone who is very happy with this meal" Tzu said with a smirk as i choked my food.

"You okay Joo?" Jeongyeon noona asked. "Here's your water."

"Thank you noona." I said.

"Mina unnie 1point!"Tzu teased her.

"Ehhh???"Mina asked with a confused look.

"Noona, this breakfast is Joo Hee's favorite. Jeongyeon noona always cook this food for him when we were younger." Chaen said.

"Yah! Stop. Continue eating. Mina noona thank you for the food. Yeah this is my favorite. You cooked it the way i wanted it. Thank you, iloveyou noona." I kissed her cheeks and give my widest smile.

"Mina unnie hits the jackpot!" Tzu said as she teased Mina.

"Yoda stop bothering her, eat your food."

"Yah! I said don't call me that!"

"Arasso goongjunim." I said.

We ate happily. I had a good morning, thanks to this lovely penguin.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

No One's POV

After breakfast we decided to stay in the living room.

"Babygirl, come to oppa, i need to talk to you about something." Joo Hee said to his sister as they proceed near the pool area.

"What is it oppa?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's about my Queen. I think I'll be needing the help of the gang specially you my lovely sister for me to pull off this surprise." He said.

"You know that I'm willing to help you oppa, but for me to be able to help you, i need to know who is she first and meet her. She must passed my standards oppa. I will not approve it if I can sense that she cannot make you happy."