ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 23 ⇜

D-day

Joo Hee's POV

Hyung, this is nerve wracking. I feel my hands are sweating. I'm so nervous. What if Mina don't say Yes? What if? Ahhh. I think I'm going crazy.

"Relax maknae. She will say Yes. You can do it. We're here to help you, don't forget you're not alone. Your brothers will definitely support you." Kyung
Wan hyung said while patting my back.

"Let's see our girlfriends first. They have no idea that we have performance just like them. Let's give our support first and try to act cool. Let's surprise them." Hyun said.

"Let's go, Sana said they are in the dance room. Let's buy snacks first." Chaen said.

No One's POV

"I think this is enough. We need energy tonight. Let's take a break now." Jeongyeon said.

"I agree unnie, I'm also tired. Let's rest. The boys are on their way here." Sana said.

"Don't forget to give all your best for tonight's performance and don't forget also to enjoy while performing." Dahyun said.

"I'm excited for tonight." Nayeon said while looking at everyone. They knew Joo Hee's plan for tonight.

"Hi pretty noonas." Chaen said while entering the room and went straight to Sana and give the latter a peck on the cheeks and a back hug.

"I'm sweating baby, let go." Sana said while blushing.

"I don't want to. It's okay baby, your sweat smells like a perfume so you still smell so good. But let me wipe your sweat. I don't want you to catch cold or flu." Chaen said sweetly.

"Yah!!! You two, get out of here! Ants are biting me. It hurts." Mina said.

"Bitter penguin." Sana said to the sulking penguin.

"Noona you always tease Mina noona. Please spare this penguin noona who has no lovelife at all." Joo Hee said.

"All of you, once I know that person who sents me those gift, I will make him my boyfriend. Mark that! I will have a boyfriend soon and Jihyo will be the only single girl here." Mina said.

"Really penguin? You don't know who is that person but you're willing to be his girlfriend?" Jihyo said smirking.

"Well that's a joke. I'm inlove with someone else. Even if that suitor gave me the world if he is not the guy i love, it won't matter to me."

"Who's the lucky guy noona?" Chaen said.

"You don't have to know Chaen."

"You're very secretive noona." Hyun said.

"Let's go home guys and have a little rest. Be back at 6pm" Jeongyeon said.

"Joo Hee, let's go to your apartment." Kyung Wan said as they walk separately with the girls.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Joo Hee's POV

"Are you ready brothers? We're the first and last to perform." Kyung Wan hyung said.

"I'm nervous as hell hyung. I'm still sweating" I said.

"It's ok Joo Hee relax. We're here." Hyun said.

"Are you ready boys? The show will start in a minute. Please position yourself." Ms. Fei said.

We proceed to the stage. The curtain is still closed. I bet the gang will be surprised with this performance. I grab my guitar, same as Kyung Wan hyung. Hyun with his keyboard and Chaen on his drums. Were all nervous but still manage to keep our composure.