ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 18 ⇜

Nayeon's POV

Time passes by easily. We only have two weeks until the campus festival. We practice really hard for this. A lot of things happen. Kyung Wan finally ask me to be his girlfriend after courting for how many months.

Hyun and Chaen said they will ask Momo and Sana after I became Kyung Wan's girlfriend. The thing is when they were in their junior high they promised each other that they will court the girl they like after the oldest had a girlfriend so it means before Joo Hee got a girlfriend, Kyung Wan, Hyun and Chaen must have one for themselves first.

"Nayeon-ah thank God you finally said yes to Kyung. Hyun and I can be a couple and tonight is the night. I will be the one to ask him because I can't wait." Momo said.

"That's right. Chaen is waiting for the two. He already asked me but he said that i shouldn't give my answer not until Kyung Wan and Hyun got your yesses... Please hurry. I can't wait to cuddle my baby cub." Sana said.

"Mina-chan, let's be single for now. Join me. wahahahaha" Jihyo said.

"Jihyo, Minari has her "King" so technically there's a chance that she will be taken one of this days as you can see, she got flowers everyday. Not only that, those plushies and Mina's all-time favorite ketchup. I must say, that guy knows how to make our penguin smile." Sana said while teasing Jihyo.

-------------

"Hi girls, it's weekend tomorrow. Next is our performance so the three of us are planning to bond first. Let's go to the mall later and buy some stuffs, let's go camping tomorrow. I already asked our caretaker to clean our resthouse." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay unnie. Uhmmm.... Nevermind." Nayeon said.

"I know what you are thinking, the boys will join us going to the mall and to the camping. Happy?" Jeongyeon said.

"Assssaaaaa!!!! Thank you unnie. See you later."

------

At the mall.

"Let's eat first noona, we haven't had our lunch. It's almost dinner time." Hyun said.

"Okay, let's go. What do you want to eat guys?"Dahyun asked.

"Jokbal!" Momo said.

"Samgyetang." Chaen said.

"Grilled eel." Tzuyu said.

"Let's eat all of that. let's go!"Jeongyeon said.

While waiting for the food...

"Kyung Wan-ah let's take a picture."Nayeon said.

"I don't want to. I don't like taking pictures of myself."

"Please." Nayeon said while doing the aegyo then Kyung Wan had no choice but to take pictures.

" Nayeon said while doing the aegyo then Kyung Wan had no choice but to take pictures

"Are you happy?"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes Kyung Wan-ah thank you." Nayeon said happily.

"The food is here, let's eat." Jeongyeon said.

The day ended happily for all of us. Momo & Hyun became a couple also.

As for Sana and Mina. . . . . . . . . .

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭