A Note from kaboodles

To my wonderful, lovely readers...

Wow. Just wow! I'm nearing one million reads. You have no idea how much this truly means to me. I'm about to reach my goal that I thought I'd never meet when I first joined Wattpad back in October. I don't think I could've asked for a better fan base. I wish I could personally thank all of you. You have been so kind and sweet, urging me to continue when I didn't want to. To be honest, I didn't think I'd ever finish RWAP. I thought it would just go to the Wattpad never-updated book list. But your comments and votes pushed me forward and now I've finished my first book. This is a big success to me as a writer. It gave me hope for my future and opened my eyes about what career path I want to take. I realize that Roommates with a Player is shoddy writing. I've re-read and seen my stupid mistakes. It's embarrassing and I hope you were able to overlook them. RWAP truly was a great story to write, and to read! I fell in love with every character and the plot and ideas flowed perfectly out of my head and onto the paper (Word document). I was blessed with having such a smooth ride, as some writers are less fortunate.

1. James and Maggie get together. YES, Maggie finally found someone.

2. Hailey became a cat lady. You all saw it coming.

3. Emma and Ricky had two kids, Mason and Winifred.

4. Charlie has taken Ricky's place on the throne of coolness and badassery. ;D

5. Aunt Joyce died alone. Ha HA! Success!

Well, there you have it. If any of you wanted a little something. :) I hope to get one million reads before my birthday, September 13th. That would be a lovely present!

I love and thank all of you so much. Please don't forget that!

-Courtney (kaboodles)

*SHAMELESS ADVERTISING: I'm currently writing a new book, I Think the Killer Has a Thing for Me. You should all check it out, yo!