Ch.- 13 Explanation

Hey everyone who reads this!! so Im finally back into writing this story yay!! I hope you enjoy it and if you have  any critizism plz tell me I would love to hear it!

So if your enjoying it and love it don't forget to..

FAN, VOTE,  and COMMENT or even leave suggestions in the comments for me!!

Vaness Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOAH'S POV

Staring at Scar I saw the only girl I have ever loved. Ever since I first saw her I knew I was gonna fall in love with her.

And now I might lose my chance of being with her because of my own stupidty.

"Scar. First off, well I love you." I said watching her face closely to see the shock yet pure happiness written on her face. Although I could see a bit of sadness in her face to. " I was stupid. I know and admitting it probably doesn't even help me.. but gosh I don't want to lose you. So please just hear me out and in the end you can make your desicion on what ypu wanna do. Ok?" I asked knowing I needed to hear her say something.

"Noah I need you to explain. For your sake and mine to. Seeing you kiss her," She paused holding back tears, "Made my heart shatter right then and there. And I would really love if this explaination helped me uderstand and make a desion on what to do."

Hearing this made me over joyed. She was giving me a chance to explain and make up for it.

FLASHBACK

Making my way to the locker rooms I saw someone standing by the door. When the person turned around I realized it was my ex, Melissa. Oh great this can't be good. Nothin good is going to come of this visit. Maybe she'll just not notice me.

So making my way toards her and the locker room entrance I tried to avoid her, but she had other plans.

"Noah baby," She said trying to sound seductively while walking towards me to drape herself on my arm while pulling me to the side of the locker room building. "How have you been? It's been awhile hasn't it?" She asked.

"Haha oh yea but it would be better if you weren't even here." I said harshly. Not even caring how rude I was being to her.

"Don't be that way baby. I just came back for you. I miss you." She said getting closer and closer to me. "I also see you have a toy. That slut Scarlette, isn't she Jake's little sister?" She asked.

I can't believe she called Scar a slut when she truely was the one that was a slut. "Scar is not a slut you are firstly and second she's not a toy she is my girlfriend." I said looking her straight in the eye making my point clear.

Putting her arms around my neck she said, " Noah you know that's not  true. Haha I will always be more important then any girl your with. They can't compare to me." She said leaning in and kissing me.

No Noah you need to pull away think of Scar. SHE'S you girlfriend not Melissa.

But it felt like it used to when Melissa was mine. So I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss not thinking. It felt so good like it used to but then I heard a sob and turned around to see Scar with tears rolling down her face. I pushed Melissa away.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And that's what happend. I brought Melissa to the house to explain to you that she pushed herself onto me. Even though that still doesn't cover why I kissed her back. I said not looking at Scar becuase I knew I would see the hurt and sadness clear on her face.

"Yea know he really does love you?" Melissa said. Wow I didn't know she was even awake yet. "He tried pushing me away and once he saw you he pushed me away like you reminded him who I was. After he came back he told me how in love he was with you that I realized that I had to come tell you that you need to be with him or he just might go crazy."

"And why are you defending him and trying to make me want him back?" Scar asked Melissa.

"Because I thought he was still a player, but it seems he isn't and he knows what he did wrong. So yea make him make it up to you but don't let my foolish mistake break down your relationship when both of you are clearly in love with the other." She said while walking towards the door and leaveing.

SCAR'S POV

She really made me think. I mean yea I really am in love with Noah but after this I don't really have any trust in him so he's gonna have to gain that back. Yea know what thats my answer to him isn't it? Yupp it is.

"Noah she made me realize that yes I really am in love with you," I said loving the way his face brightened when he realized what I had said. "But because of this happening I have lost my trust in you. Please don't be mad at me for that, but it's true. But I am also going to give you the chance to win back my trust." I said  smiling at him.

One minute he's standing there and the next he has me in a tight hug kissing my face all over.

"Babe you wont regret this I promise. I will make it up to you because I really do love you and want to be with you. So I will do anything to gain your trust again." Noah sadi holding my hand.

"Really? Like even going and getting me some breakfast?? " I asked knowing he would.

"Haha of course babe I'll go get it now. Love you" He said kissing my forhead and walking out the door. I couldn't help but smile. Things were looking better then I thought they would. I mean I had thought for certain I had lost my boyfriend to a slut when really she helped save my relationship in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another upload today!!

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Vaness Xo