Ch. 5 - Playing You

If you guys have any suggestions about the book please let me know!!  Hope you like it :)  I'm really going to try to upload at least once a day since I am on spring break, but I will keep trying to get two uploads a day  in this week !!!

FAN, VOTE, and COMMENT

Vaness XO<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laying there felt so right. I had probably been laying here with Noah for a good hour.  He fell asleep almost instantly after laying on me. He was crusing me, but in a good way seeing as it felt so comfortable with him. Thinking this is the only times that Noah and I get along. Most of the time were just going at each other, but whenever I needed him when I had nightmares about that night he is always there to hold me while I sleep.

Checking the time on his phone, which was on his night table next to his bed, I found that it had been almost two hours since I left Kass down stairs with Jake talking him into the party. Thinking it would be a wise idea I was just about to wake Noah up when his phone started going off causing him to wake up. He didn't even realize he was still ontop of me. He just reached over and grabed his phone hitting the ignore button and cuddleing back into me.

"Hey. Hey Noah, come on you gotta wake up now." I said lightly shaking his shulders.

"Mhmmmm let me sleep." He mumbled still half asleep.

"Come on Noah we have to get up."

"Baby girl please just let me sleep. I haven't been able to sleep this whole past month, except for the nights that I slept in with you. Your like the perfect pillow or teddy bear that fits my body." He said not even realizing what he was saying. Still snuggleing into my body getting ready to go back to sleeping.

I was still caught up on when he called me baby girl. He only called me that when we were alone and I was upset or he really needed me. Thinking about the nick name that was only used in certain situations, I missed my chance to get Noah to get up.

"Noah come on we need to get up. I have to go see if Kass talked Jake into letting us have a party this friday and if she comes up here now she going to have so many suspisions." I said ony to realize he had already fallen back asleep. Wow he must really be tired. I started shaking his shoulders again till I knew he was some what awake again.

"Baby boy come on wake up." I whispered in his hear.

"Mhmm baby girl why do i have to get up?" He asked.

"Because I left Kass down stairs with Jake to talk him into letting use have a party on friday. I should probably go down there and see how she is doing."

"Yea your right. But can I please have like five minutes to just lay here and wake up alittle?" He asked looking like he really needed it but I needed to get downstairs.

"Baby boy how about I sneak in here tonight and sleep with you if you let me up now?" I suggested hoping he would go for it.

"Alright fine baby girl." He said while letting me get up. "Ehh I might as well come down with you so I can get food." He said getting out of the bed and following me out of his room and down the stairs into the kitchen.

Once we got near the kitchen I realized that I didn't hear any talking going on in there. "Hey Noah do you hear any talking?"

"Umm no actually it sounds like" He never finished what he was going to say. He just walked into the kitchen quickly causing me to follow him. "Kissing." He said after we spotted Kass and Jake making out with Kass sitting on his lap. They didn't even realize we were standing in the doorway.